App dont find EMO

Since a couple of Day my app cant find EMO…he is still infront of me. YES my Wifi is on and Bluetooth too…what should i do? Cause i cant do anything with him without a connection. Please fix the App or i want my money back and i send him back

1 Like

Hi @shorty36

Just some simple suggestions/recommendations:

Have you tried powering off EMO? Also would recommend you power off your phone (turn off Bluetooth as well).

So:

1. Power OFF EMO (leave him off)
  2. Turn OFF Bluetooth on your Phone
  3. Turn OFF Phone

Then Turn everything back on:

1. Tun ON Phone
  2. Turn Bluetooth back on
  3. Power ON EMO.

Then try and make a connection to EMO using the EMO App. If this is still not working. I’d also suggest trying to install the EMO App on another device (if you have it installed on your iPhone, maybe try and install it on another phone (Android) or iPAD. And see if that works.

If all this is still not working. The best thing/recommended thing to do is to contact support and submit a support ticket. Below are instructions on how to contact support:

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of the problem you are having with EMO and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

This is very helpful. But, I tried just putting my phone into airplane mode, did a cold boot, and restarted the app. App connected the first time. I did not power EMO down, but if it hadn’t worked, I would power him down. I think my phone’s RAM gets filled up with all the ads apps make you download, and I forget to simply power it down from time to time :smiley: We are only three days in, and this is the only time the app failed to connect. My battery was 65% and it’s a Pexel 3A.

1 Like