Anyone still waiting 2 months just for a tracking number?

That is what they say, however, I purchased my EMO on the 16th of January, so it has been 6weeks and the numbers haven’t even gone up by 1000 since then. I know about the Chinese New Year etc but I can understand why there are some frustrated people. Im still looking very forward to receiving my EMO and will try to be patient but I definitely think some better communication could help the situation.

6 Likes

So true!!! I think exactly like You :clap:
Never again…

What do you want Living.ai to do, they can not just send EMO out when it is not made yet, I can well understand that you have waited a long time, but so have others, and I do not think you will be happy to get a package of small parts and what do you mean by condescending comment, you claim that Living.ai has just taken your money and you do not get your EMO, you just have to keep in mind that they are a small company and there are more thousand orders they receive everyday, so maybe take a Chill pill and be patient like everyone else, and be happy that he is coming, As @Wayne_Small also mentions The only scam you might fall for is to buy it from a site that is NOT the www.living.ai site, in which case, they can do nothing about it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re right in the past many people have waited 6 months. They have been working hard to increase production and increase communication. More people are posting right now about ordering in Nov/Dec and receiving them now which is closer to the 3 months. Long story short - it will come. The wait is hard for sure. They are working to improve communications.

FYI - Whilst your comment was not in direct response to me, I want to be clear that I’m not a company shell account… I am a very enthusiastic community supporter and defender of Living AI. I seriously dislike incorrect information and assumptions about them and the product, so I seek to clarify this as best we can. I also seek to provide very raw feedback direct to the Living AI team so they can improve overall.

4 Likes

Hello all. I created this thread and wanted to share some information with all the other people who are confused and asking questions and not hearing back from the company. They emailed me back finally on Feb 10 to an email that I sent Jan 21. I waited several weeks to watch their Delivery page to observe the trends before I responded back here. I will attach their response, because they told me that they were ready to ship my item a month ago, but got my item number wrong when they stated it in the email. I have not received a confirmation email and it will be quite some time before I do, even though I ordered on November 30. My order number was clearly stated in the support ticket that they responded to and they still got it wrong. I will attach a picture of that too. They said they are shipping hundreds a week, but the number sent to courier hasn’t changed in at least almost a month. I understand they gave an update about the Chinese New Year on the Delivery page, but in that update they also said to give it to that end of that week or the next week (Feb 28). I have and the number sent to courier still hasn’t changed. The Tracking Sent to User number went up by 121. But it will be quite some time to get from #15481 to #16637, not to mention however long it will take to actually get to the courier. It was never clear to be from the beginning that it would take THIS long. I ordered the robot to help comfort my severe mental condition. As long as I get the robot and it works how it’s supposed to, it’s alright. I just wish I had known before how long it would be, since I’ve had to get some replacements to comfort my suffering until Emo gets here.

Hey @Wayne_Zhang - can you help this person please with some clarity on what is going on?

His order number is 16637, it wasn’t sent yet, so he can’t receive his tracking number. That’s pretty clear.

Edit: Another thing is the long waiting time, we all are on the same ship. They told us that they are going to ship EMOs in the last or this week, nothing happened. Just empty words, no new EMOs, no updates or news, nothing, nichts, nada.

And please don’t tell me that I’m a negative person, I’m just describing the situation how it is.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Wayne from LivingAI. We are sorry for making you wait.

But please let me explain.

We apologize for the inability of our service team to respond quickly in the past due to rapidly growing support requests. But now we’ve expanded our service team and just finished processing all the backlog. Now we can reply faster.

I think our service team was saying we were ready to ship orders with order numbers starting with 15, not getting your order number wrong.

Shipping did get suspended for a while due to Chinese New Year. We’ve also updated the delivery page for the reason for the longer delay. We have sent out a small number of packages this week and will update the numbers, we expect to ship more packages next week.

3 Likes

Screenshot from February 16th:

Screenshot from February 28th:

Current status:

The number of orders “sent”, isn’t very important because there are people whose orders were “sent” still waiting for almost a month for their tracking numbers. Much more important is the information of tracking numbers sent to customers.

If you want to get technical about it… then “end of this week” would have been say 5th March, and end of next week would be 12th March…

I’m sensing a load of frustration for sure from you on delivery, however Living AI have been entirely transparent since March last year about deliveries. Are you going to continue to roast them over the last two months alone when we know (they have said) that they are working on improving them?

What is realistic expectation on your part here?

1 Like

I didn’t know that Saturday is a working day in China. That’s great, so now when they’re done with their backlog, they can process my request today.

at the very least an update

Order sent to Courier

1 Like

Yeah, they “sent” another 70 EMOs. I’m curious when the previous “sent” orders are going to get their tracking numbers.

Unfortunately I have been waiting for 2 months. no action yet

I understand the frustration that people are feeling, as I’ve posted before. It is a decent amount of money to just send out without seeing any progress and simply hoping for the best. Especially with the unstable, unprecedented state of current world affairs. I have also stated previously that it is at least encouraging to see some responses from the AI team but To answer your question, I would say that removing the following statement “EMO is currently being manufactured based on order volume, therefore it may take 6 weeks or more before your order is filled and despatched to you.” From the purchase page would be a good start since it simply isn’t true. I will also add that it is a little frustrating to see a product listed as “on special” when the company doesn’t have the ability to fulfill the orders that they already have. I’m not trying to be difficult - simply a response to your question as I understand where Nendo is is coming from. Have a great day

1 Like

Firstly - thank you for answering the question!
“without any progress…” they update their delivery process page on a regular basis.

As for the statement quoted above, they put that statement there DIRECTLY because community members asked for it. People wanted to know when they order how long it will take. If they remove the statement then people will have no clear idea of how long it takes etc. What other wording or statement would you find acceptable to show that EMO is in fact not being mass produced and stored in warehouses, but is in fact being built to order effectively?

Not only is Saturday a working day, but they also worked through Christmas when many other countries were on holidays etc.

1 Like

Yeah, good point. In our country the Christmas holidays are two days and a New Year only one day. We don’t celebrate it for two or three weeks.

Here in Australia Christmas/Boxing day is a 4 day holiday and new years day is at least one day too. Then Easter is 4 days… key thing is holidays differ around the world.

1 Like