Another thing not working as it should be

@JJBeck

I just advised, that it was the first time, anyone has reported this / seen this happening. I think, it would be best once you have time, share a video this way you can share it with the community, and maybe more so with the support team. This way they can assist you / and provide you with a solution to this problem. (maybe your EMO is faulty, and needs to be replaced??) Once you have time to create a video (as requested by WayneZ), that will be good, that way everyone including Wayne can see it. As I mentioned, I also tested this last night 5 times and it worked 5 times in a row for me.

Regarding the Eye Color. It was discussed on the forum as well, this feature was never officially available or released, it was only enabled for a very short period of time, but then disabled and the feature is not available at this time, (so you EMO is not broken or stuffed), the feature is simply not enabled, and we are not sure when it will be turned back on. Only Wayne and his team will be able to advise this.

Updated Post

Just made a quick video regarding taking Photos with EMO regarding the discussion above. From the testing, it seems my EMO is taking photos when the shutter sound goes off. Tested it as well using finger gestures.

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

5 Likes