An error I get everytime

When ever I turn on my EMO I get this error that says emd error 1 1 1 -1 1.
what does it mean and how can I fix it?

@AmyLU @Wayne_Zhang - Can you help please

Seems that update has not charged well…

It would be best to submit a support ticket with Living.ai. As Wayne has added both Amy and WayneZ to this thread, it would still be recommended to submit a support ticket or sent support an email so they can provide you with best possible support.

FYI

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of this error message that is displaying on EMO’s screen and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

:surprised: :head: :skating: :heart_1: :mad:

1 Like

Hi. Please send your image and video,current firmware version number, previous firmware version number, EMO ID number to our technical support team (service@living.ai). They will solve the problem for you with the information you provide. Thank you for your support.

1 Like