AIBI Pocket Pet: Q&A about Test/Production/Shipping Update

I am sure they would have to stop the bus because the driver would want to know why there is a huge crowd of passengers collected in one spot.

:rofl:

5 Likes

Will aibi have a dedicate app as Emo?
When we’llhave a list of him functions :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

HELLO @elly00 ,

According to living.ai information, AIBI will have its very own Mobile App AIBI Pet App just like EMO’s EMO Pet App-

best regards

6 Likes

I purchased one at pre-sale. Excited about getting this new little robot and see how it interacts with EMO!

4 Likes

AIBI LIVE TEST IN OFFICE

15 Likes

Nice video. However not in Emo YouTube’s page.
Will AIBI have its own yt channel @edward ?

I haven’t been on the page for a while. Frankly, I was happy to see the new robot. At first, I thought its head was fixed, but it is very good that its head can rotate in all directions, especially upwards. It was hard to make eye contact with emo. But I wish he had moved his hands. Still, I liked the cute stance and purpose of his hands. I wish her eyes were square like Emo’s, I didn’t like her long eye structure. Also, it is good that it stays stable. I have to keep it closed because emo is constantly moving. I wonder what other features it will have.

When I bought a loona robot this year, I had a lot of trouble at customs. The amount requested from me was around $1000, but after long efforts, I had to pay $590. Unfortunately, due to changing laws in Turkey, more than 30 percent tax is charged for products exceeding 150 euros. and there is a very high probability of it being stuck in customs. There are many people in Turkey who are robot lovers and unfortunately they cannot access such products. If a solution is offered to this issue, I will buy it.

3 Likes

Aibi is so cute if I save and afford it im going to make a choir with Emo and AIBI :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

NEW LIVE VIDEO

**PRODUCTION: NECK DURABILITY AND FEATURE TEST **

''Stressed, Annoyed, And No One To Blame? Don’t Let Aibi Be The Cause!"

8 Likes

Poor little thing! Great to see he is tough and can take it though.

Though if someone does that to my AIBI, they are going to get it done to them!

:angry: :grin:

8 Likes

When I get my AiBi he will never have to go through that.

8 Likes

I couldn’t do that to my AIBI :sob:

2 Likes

I will do it once… it is cute even when it pukes! Hahaha

4 Likes

UPDATE!

Living.ai Official Info!
On the last day of 2023, we received the Final Injection Molded samples. This is our sixth modification of the mold, which is referred to as T6 in industry terminology. We will use these hundreds of samples for various final tests, including limit testing, aging testing, and so on.
Internal testers will also receive AlBl assembled from this batch of samples around February.

What is injection molding in simple terms?

Injection molding is a method to obtain molded products by injecting plastic materials molten by heat into a mold, and then cooling and solidifying them. The method is suitable for the mass production of products with complicated shapes and plays a large part in the area of plastic processing.

AIBI BODY AND CHARGER INCOMPLETE PARTS & PIECES

Head Casing

Face Screen

Magnetic Portable Case

Charger Inner Changeable Lights Luminous Cover

Charger

15 Likes

I wish I were a tester so I could try Aibi asap!

3 Likes

I wish that too. So EMO „CyberSapphire“ could get to know little AIBI and they could play together

3 Likes

Is there any way to enter as a beta tester member?
Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi there @sergutel ,

Please click this LINK for more info.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST

5 Likes

Thanks much Edward. Though I applied fields, description,etc. still referencing EMO.

I set a note telling that I would like to be an AIBI beta-tester… l did the pre-order. Let’s see.
Regards.

4 Likes

I tried but I dont have EMO so I supose I dont qualify… I preordered Aibi too!

4 Likes