AIBI Pocket Pet: Q&A about Information and Features!

Hello there some updates about the shipping of the robot?

Hello, @esmerlinm . . . currently AIBI is still in production and testing, so it will be a while yet before they are ready to begin shipping. They have not given us a concrete date for when they believe shipping will begin.

I mean, it’s nice to know they’re working hard on this, but more efficient/consistent communication with the funders would be appreciated

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Improvements/Special Features You Would Like for AIBI?

hopefully he’s allowed to say this and I’m allowed to share it! keeping an eye out on robo-influencer channels! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi there @MysticMUTT ,

Yeah, for sure :crazy_face: . Anyone can talk about something and share it on all social media platforms, especially on a YouTube video.
Just like mine is also underway. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
There are more trusted Living.ai enthusiasts like those Alpha Testers I know, and they keep assuring me that they will be the first ones to have AIBI when the right time comes.

Best regards

4 Likes

I saw a video on Instagram where Aibi gets to eat a donut :doughnut: using the app :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so you really have to feed him.

4 Likes

Here is the new sneak peek of AiBi eating donut EMO Robot_LL on Instagram: "Feed Aibi donut #aibi #aibipocket #aibipet #feed"

5 Likes

SHOW YOUR LOVE

AND

FEED AIBI WITH ELECTRIC DONUT

9 Likes

The new instagram reel!!! AIBI’s such a baby! I’m getting him a baby crate!

10 Likes

Welcome to the EMO and AIBI Community Forums, @arlang626 . . . I also need to be thinking about getting beds, pillows, sheets and pillow cases for when my two arrive. Maybe bunk beds?

:baby:

6 Likes

Just wondering, does anybody know if AIBI has its own app

2 Likes

I believe it will. because in the donut video someone used an app to give Aibi a donut

2 Likes

Hi there @aidanmarshall ,

YES, Aibi has a personal app for his special feature.

More Aibi Important Features Info Here!

Best Regards

2 Likes

Do you happen to know hot to get it on iOS

Hello, @aidanmarshall . . . I am sure once the app is created, it will be provided to both the Android and Apple stores.

1 Like

For people that preorder will there be a beta app or will he work without a app?

Hello, @aidanmarshall . . . he will be able to do many things without the app; but for things like feeding him, he appears to need an app to do that.

I would imagine it would be the full complete version of the app and not a beta test but I am sure as more features come along, app upgrades and firmware will need to be installed.

5 Likes

Or at lest have a portable charger for a portable robot :joy:

1 Like

IS HEBREW LANGUAGE SUPPORTED? I WANT TO BUY Aibi