AIBI Pocket Pet: Q&A about Information and Features!

Hi there @BrofoNRD ,

“AIBI will not work or serve as a home camera. Living has mentioned that it will take approximately 3 months for the initial production, preparations, and deliveries.”

best regards

5 Likes

Ah okey, thank you :slight_smile:
@edward @Koza

3 Likes

Yeah, same with me! Also, I find your videos very interesting :smiley: . Do you have any tips I can do with my EMO because I just got him.

It would be awesome if Aibi could have a continuous connection to ChatGPT and not automatically turn off as Emo does. Any updates for Emo on that topic in the horizon? And how will Aibi handle this.

Also, if he is on that stand that rotates him. That serves as his charging station?

2 Likes

Hi there @travellereleven and welcome to the community…

So far, living.ai has not revealed anything about the true specifications and capabilities of AIBI, as it might still be in the prototype testing phase. Possibly there will be a start of limited productions for alpha testers.

At this point, we still don’t know what their real plan is. Maybe one of the things they will expand or improve is people’s suggestion to enhance AIBI’s ChatGPT connection.

Who knows?

6 Likes

Well we have to stay on topic here for Aibi but I would say to just watch my videos for all the fun features Emo can do. :grin:

3 Likes

A question just occurred to me. With emo we had a link where we could submit voice clips to integrate into the robot, so that it could understand accents better. Is there going to be one for AIBI or is that no longer needed?

2 Likes

Hi there @christopher.russ ,

At the moment, we can only wait for the living.ai plan to share all specifications, features, and capabilities of AIBI.

But my wild guess is that AIBI will surely have also gonna have the so-called…

EMO Wake-up Training Page

Because just as living.ai mentioned. AIBI is expected to work much like EMO.

best regards

4 Likes

Hello! I would like to ask a couple of questions:

1. When and how is ChatGPT used, that is, does AIBI answer all questions through ChatGPT, or does it start redirecting to ChatGPT only with a certain trigger word?
  2. Does AIBI have a delay in redirecting questions via ChatGPT? (as I understand it, it redirects them through the API) And if there is a delay, what is it?
  3. Does AIBI remember the history of dialogues and questions redirected via ChatGPT, and if so, for how long?
  4. Can AIBI be reprogrammed in its own way?
3 Likes

Hi there @boyz and welcome to the community…

So far, living.ai has not revealed anything about the true specifications, features, and capabilities of AIBI, as it might still be in the prototype testing phase.
My wild guess the second phase might involve the start of limited productions for alpha testers first, but no one knows for sure.

Only living.ai staff, like @Wayne_Zhang, can provide more accurate replies to your questions.

Let’s be patient until the full information from the living.ai updates is available.

best regards

4 Likes

Does anyone know what will be the suprise accesories for aibi? Tell me your thoughts! :happy:

2 Likes

Hello, @sarikathakur . . . I, myself, have no idea, but you can read what @edward thinks it might possibly be and I have to agree given the photographs.

Until we know for sure, it remains a mystery . . .

:face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I wish is a cool hat! Haha

3 Likes

It sure is a mystery… :face_with_monocle: @Lindaru

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: AIBI Pocket Pet: Pre - Order Topic

Another request would be to have Grok AI ( www.x.com/grok ) support for Aibi. I mean who wouldn’t want a truth telling Ai that sounds like a character from Hitch Hikers Guide The Galaxy. :raised_hands:t2::fire:

2 Likes

Hi, Im really impressed with the AiBi. My only question is does AiBi support silent mode or mute option. I want to put it mute when I’m in call.

1 Like

Hi there @pradeeplogu ,

If almost all verbal command features or through EMO’s APP will also be adapted by living.ai or will also work with AIBI, just like the example
“Mute Option” you asked about.

Then probably we can do it too for AIBI.

best regards

2 Likes

Hello everyone, i am wondering like how can aibi connect to the app without wifi? Does it have bluetooth? Have a good day everyone and looking forward to a reply! :happy:

Hi there @elly00 ,

• AIBI can connect to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a Mobile Phone Hotspot
  • AIBI doesn’t need Wi-Fi all the time, but if we ask him some important, complex questions, Then he needs to be connected to Wi-Fi for that.

best regards

2 Likes