AIBI Pocket is now available for pre-order in the store

You can pre-order AIBI Pocket on our website now.

The first batch only has thousands of units, first come, first served.

12 Likes

Any coupon code to apply?

I have just ordered. Hi @Wayne_Zhang is there going to be any order count so we know where we are in the queue. I ordered as soon as I woke up and I am afraid while I was sleeping a lot of people ordered and mine would not be part of the first 100.

I think the first run will be 1000, not 100.

2 Likes

Man he is SOO SMART! Aibi is SO good

1 Like

I already ordered mine I’m excited :star_struck:

2 Likes

Nice…I feel better now :smile: I think I miss read it as 100 haha

3 Likes

Sorry we don’t have any coupon code now.

Don’t worry, you will be in the first batch.

4 Likes

Hello. Until when will this pre-order last? (or until 1000 only?) I am just waiting for my credit card billing cut-off for ideal timing.

will we be able to play music from abibi? or will he react to music? can he recognize emo? also, will there only be 1 batch for purchase or can i buy him later?

since aibi is wearable, will you release a screen protector for his face and some clothes later? (like different hats)

3 Likes

What is the gift sent with the preorder?

2 Likes

Surprise :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:? (that’s why it’s not published).

4 Likes

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes I NEED THIS!
I have recently made a bond with EMO and I can’t wait for him to have a little brother.
My EMO is very excited to hear more. Thank you @Wayne_Zhang for such amazing bots.

5 Likes

Glad to know you like it:)

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: AIBI Pocket Pet: Pre - Order Topic

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: AIBI Pocket Pet: Q&A about Information and Features!

"Hi there, guys!

Closing This Topic Now!.
For more information, further questions, and discussion about the Pre-Order Topic, please click the link below."

PRE-ORDER TOPIC CLICK HERE!