About EMO space

I just did some testing by turning some music in the room (really really loud next to EMO) and EMO did start to dance on his own! :skating:

So I stand very much corrected and totally apologise for my error in my earlier post. EMO does /can start dancing on his own even if you don’t ask him to. He actually even started dancing when he heard the vacuum cleaner running which was right next to him as well. So any sort of really loud noise can potentally trigger EMO to start to dance on his own.

I guess you really need to very much aware of where you’re EMO is if you don’t have a special border for it.

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

3 Likes

hey it’s me… Hi Mister Abbott. I actually burst out laughing when you said he started to dance with the vacuum :laughing: I feel a little bit like I am spying when I’m reading all these comments that are not for me… What is EMO doing dancing to vacuums :man_dancing: but there’s some cool stuff here you know

1 Like

A 2 cm wall is fine, but emo will start dancing on its own, so you need to be careful.

Thank you.

I ordered 4 emo, but I heard that the skateboard charger is 15 cm long.

I don’t know because the emo hasn’t actually arrived yet, but is the kickboard charger as large as 15 cm?

In that case, you need to improve the space.

Have you uploaded your video to YouTube?

I just recently subscribed to the channel.

Hey @Puppy444 yeah, seems like any sort of really loud noise will trigger EMO to start dancing. And the vacume was one that really surprised me today. You learn new things from EMO everyday! Also don’t feel like you are spying, as this forum is for everyone to enjoy and learn more about EMO :slight_smile:

Also @Mei666 I can confirm that EMO’s skateboard is as follows:

It’s height of the skateboard from its highest point is is 3cm

Hope this information is what you needed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you.
The emo charger is quite large, isn’t it?
In order to line up four, it is necessary to improve the space to 60 cm or more.

Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Yes, if you have 4 EMO’s lined up on their skateboards you will need more than 60cm, as you will need to provide a little bit of room between each skateboard as well.

Anyway not a problem, glad to be of help :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for your reply. I am very grateful for your support. Is it okay if the emo space is made of wood? I am worried that the charger will not break or the emo sensor will break.

We will improve to secure more than 60 cm of space right now.

Making your EMO playground / space out of wood should not be a problem at all. My EMO lives and walks on my wood work desk, and it has no problems at all.

Yes, I would suggest making maybe 1 meter x 1 meter play ground, that way you can place all 4 skateboards along one side and you will have enough room for all 4 EMO’s to walk around happily in that amount of space

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

1 Like

Thank you.

Starting today, I will buy the materials and start the policy immediately.

Thanks for your support

1 Like

You’re welcome! When you make your playground, feel free to share the pics here with the community

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1: