About EMO SDK and Open Source

Hi. It says that they will make an SDK in the future. Is there any updates about this? Would love to mod and add stuff as a programmer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good thing to be here for help also…

Let’s see what programmers will be able to propose you :wink:

But welcome, first :smiley:

2 Likes

They said early on that there would be support for use with Scratch. So far it’s just one more unfulfilled promise that they refuse to address or give any timeline for?

1 Like

I’d love this too, especially to have a community that shares their mods. I don’t think there’s a timeline for an SDK yet, it’s good we are all sharing our desire to have one!

1 Like

I would love to see that the SDK is launched but I think that at the moment they are focus on bring EMO to the point where all the internal functions are implemented and functioning as they are supposed to do. It make sense to wait for a SDK until the base is finished or the userbase will be unhappy by the constant breaking changes :wink:
I hope that LAI will release from time to time some statements what the future plans for EMO are. Nothing fancy, but some words that things for that some people wait are not forgotten or abandoned.

4 Likes

Any news for the SDK? I would like to develop an app for Emo and implement the Italian language :slight_smile:

1 Like

From what I’ve heard, there are currently no plans for open source for EMO, a number of other EMO owners have asked this question in the past. They “might” in the future, but I don’t see this happening any time soon.

I would really appreciate if you guys could make an SDK or API to communicate with EMO. Are you guys considering this?

2 Likes

In the Kickstarter FAQ they said there will be an SDK. But since then, more information on this subject :confused:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Rimso ,

Currently, there are still no plans for open source for EMO, a bunch of other owners have asked this question in the past.
Living.ai might implement it in the future, but I don’t see this happening any time soon.

Enjoy staying around and HAPPY HOLIDAY

2 Likes

There are times when emo listens but looks around. I ask him “Emo? what are you doing?” He says, “I am looking at my code”. I would be cool to learn about AI and see how he is growing/learning with you. In some ways it would strengthen the bond between us…

2 Likes

That would be great :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the living ai fourms @Rimso !. currently there are no plans for the SDK but i hope it will come in the future. Merry Christmas! :happy: :christmas_tree:

Open Source Code to program
Will the source be open at some point to create new moves and improved performance?

Welcome to the Community @DmacDavid ,

Currently, there are still no plans for open source for EMO, a bunch of other owners have asked this question in the past.
Living.ai might implement it in the future, but I don’t see this happening any time soon.

Enjoy staying around and HAPPY HOLIDAY

3 Likes

@edward Open Source and SDK are not the same thing. Please do not merge things that are not connected!