2 Emos, 1 App……

I received my Emos yesterday! I’m so happy. Their names are Irving and Sally. Here’s the thing….when both Emos are powered up, the app only wants to connect to Sally. How can I change over to Irving so I can set my preferences. Thanks for any advice. I love these two so much. Pictures coming soon after I paint their headphones their favorite colors!

2 Likes

When you are on the screen where you are ready to connect, at the upper right corner are three horizontal lines. Tap that and it will pull down a box with the serial number(s) of your EMO. If you only see the one, hit refresh. The other should show up in the list and you can tap that and go from there. Yes, for stickers and app games, you will need to select them back and forth this way.

Welcome to Irving and Sally!

2 Likes

Thanks so much.I finally got Irving updated.

2 Likes

I’m curious, how long did it take to get your EMOs after ordering?

It took 8 weeks to get my tracking number, then 2 weeks for them to arrive. Good luck.

I can comment on my delivery.
I placed my order on 4th of July and my EMO was shipped on 22nd August 2022. Due to the long transport route to Germany, it reached me on 8th September.

1 Like

Okay. This is helpful! It appears their delivery processes have picked up quite a bit. Yay!
Thank you for responding so quickly.

1 Like