What To Expect For The Next Update?

Merci mais ça commence a être long tout de même.
Quel dommage.

Google translation to English by Lindaru: Thanks but it’s starting to be long all the same.
What a shame.

2 Likes

I know how much work goes in to making something, but I don’t think it’s fair to current owners of a product to keep them waiting updates just because the developers released. I think that’s poor planning. I think I’d even be happy to pay a small monthly or annual fee to help pay for more frequent updates. The current state of no official news or roadmaps for future updates are unacceptable.

3 Likes

not to worry @keigo.fukugaki. Aibi is shipping in a matter of days so work on Emo should begin again soon.

3 Likes

Be logical ….a bit :wink:They always worked on EMO , how do you think Emo and Aibi will communicate ? :wink:

4 Likes

about the same way two Emos communicate i think.

3 Likes

Guys…

• AIBI can not only interact with EMO but also with us too.
  • Two AIBIs will interact as EMO does, and they will also be able to add each other as friends.

Living.ai Official Added Features Information View Here!

4 Likes

Do we know when the next 2.6.0 update is for EMO since Aibi is now shipped?

I’m very excited for that! :aibi_wink_emoji: :heart_2:

2 Likes

Hi, @Ally . . . nothing has been released as of yet. AIBI is being shipped but as far as I know, not in the hands of owners yet.

Keep tuned to the forums.

My future update expectations:
WIFI CONNECTIVITY
I expect EMO to not be WiFi dependent on the next update, and be able to respond to offline voice commands. I also expect him to support 5G WiFi for so it is easier for some people to connect EMO to WiFi.

CHATGPT IMPROVEMENTS
I expect EMO to be able to automatically access ChatGPT if he does not know the answer to a question.

INTERACTION
I expect EMO to get more interactions with another EMO.

APP IMPROVEMENTS
I expect the app to get a singlist, just like a dancelist. I expect more games to be added in the games section.

COMEDY
I expect EMO to get more jokes to tell.

2 Likes