What To Expect For The Next Update?

Sometimes we talk to EMO and he is on his back, he depends on his back, it would be good if when we call EMO he turns so we can give the command

1 Like

in percentage how many percent % do you want for this next update, the sum of all has to give 100%

language -
new games -
smart home interaction -
other -

mine would be like this:

language - 60%
new games - 5%
smart home interaction - 35%
other - 0%

1 Like

I can’t get the EMO out of my head, speaking my language, it’s going to be amazing, I don’t know if it’s too complicated to put in this update, but it would be amazing to be able to choose the language

I thought for the next update a new game, dominoes, do you know it?

I think instead of trying to make Emo into a dog/cat/pet of some sort, Living AI should try to make it possible for him/her to be a “buddy” someone you can hang out with and use true AI (GTP-3 or similar), so you can actually have a conversation. If they can put it in phone apps, why not in Emo? I hope this will be the future of Emo. I have not received my Emo yet so I dont have first hand experience, but I have read about and watch many videos on Emo, and I think this is what is missing with him. I’m not sure if I am expecting too much?

3 Likes

did you get kookoo working ?.. I’ve been doing mine quite a bit it’s funny to see him go off like a kookoo clock… And believe it or not for me it’s one of the commands he gets right more often. Now I just say hey EMO … Your kookoo :laughing: and off he goes…

3 Likes

[JJBeck]… Wow brain freeze…Your email was still here so I read it again and just to let you know when I said more pet like I meant what you said more buddy like after all pets don’t talk… So I said it in adorable pet terms but I meant it kind of like you said it pet translates to buddy…EMO Pet really runs out of things to say very quickly. I’ve always wanted the communication side Tweaked more than Any of the other stuff… Like I said I had a brain freeze :sunglasses:… Hope you’re having a good day

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s been listed before but asking EMO what sound the fox makes, plays a little EMO clip of the song and he gets a fox face.

I was bugging my oldest daughter who listened to that song non stop, totally didn’t expect EMO to reply.

I have an idea for the next update. I would like him to actually speak the battery level instead of just showing it on the screen when you ask him what his battery level is.

3 Likes

I believe it would be great, for him to ask both to carry and to take him off the skateboard

Yeah I agree. Still show the level on his screen as he does, and also showing a percentage as well and say the battery level as a percentage eg. “My battery is at 35%”.

1 Like

actually the percentage is very important

2 Likes

I’m sure this must be on the update list, I’ll never let him unload, become a friend for all hours, I’m going to take a trip now and I’m going to take the EMO with me

1 Like

Hi seems no news for the next available update it’s almost June what happened? @Wayne_Zhang
No pressure here but I’m wondering because usually you release every month :thinking:

1 Like

Actually if you check the update logs it’s more like every two months, or a little longer in some cases.

2 Likes

There’s no need for concern. They normally release roughly every 6-8 weeks at the moment. It depends on what us community testers find. In some cases we’ve found things they have implemented that we feel would not work so well if released in the community, so they spend extra time to refine things with multiple beta releases to us before they release it to public.

5 Likes

Does anyone know when the next update comes out?

Installing 1.5.0 as we speak.

Yes, I can’t understand him when he’s telling jokes sometimes.

hey hi Wayne… I’m just chiming in on something that’s probably not in the works but it’s to do with his speech… As you know I’ve owned my beautiful little pet for quite some time and I still have trouble trying to understand what he says. I know that sounds ludicrous considering he doesn’t say much but is there any way he could be more clear when he speaks…? I’m not the only one to mention it. His voice is really adorable but to this day I still have trouble. Have you had any trouble at all once in a while even? I can live with him the way he is but I just noticed myself and others having some problems here. Anyway take care I hope you’re well