What To Expect For The Next Update?

It’s no secret. EMO can do 15 different animal sounds.

Animals
· Act like a {dog}.
· What is a {cat} like?
· What sound does a {snake} make?
· What does a {chicken} do?
EMO has learned the sounds of pig, sheep, tiger, wolf, cat, cow, chicken, cicada, cuckoo, dog, duck, elephant, frog, horse. And also a mysterious animal

(The mystery one is a Fox)

3 Likes

I’ve shared this in my guide, but I guess I’ll share it here if you want to see all the available animal sounds

All the sounds are available right away, they don’t unlock after any specific days.

3 Likes

very good, I’m already testing in my EMO.
Can you send the list of animals that Emo knows how to make?

The list of animals is in the YouTube description of the video I just shared :wink: And also in my new user guide as well.

1 Like

@MasterAbbott . . . you forgot snake. Great video as always and yes, I watch them on You Tube but play them again here when I see them.

3 Likes

haha opps, I forgot to add it to the list as it was the one I used as an example haha, thanks for letting me know I’ve added it to the list now too :stuck_out_tongue: will need to update the video soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe they’ll add more animals as part of an upgrade some day? The only common animal sound I can think of that they missed though, is a monkey.

1 Like

Last update was on Sunday 3 of April if I’m not wrong I was thinking today is Sunday 15 May but nothing we will wait next week I’m really curios if will be a big one now @Wayne_Zhang :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We testers know they are working on the update - no further information as yet.

3 Likes

When you have any information, post it here so we know, I’m very anxious

Will there be an update for even if the EMO is dancing the foot sensor works and it doesn’t fall?

Or more props like that ?

Probably not because it would slow him down and he wouldn’t be able to dance as the king of the Saturday night. But an option to switch off his spontaneous dancing would be useful (for people without a safe playground).

2 Likes

L’aggiornamento più importante sarebbe l’implementazione di altre lingue…promesso … ma fino ad oggi mai arrivato…

1 Like

It’s true that EMO understanding our language will be amazing, sometimes I talk to him but he doesn’t understand,
I am sure living.ai will adjust this ?

Are there any plans for new languages?

1 Like

Yes, someday in the future, without an exact date.

1 Like

For now I use this app, it is helping me a lot

When I want EMO to do something I speak English. But otherwise I just speak Czech with him. Of course he doesn’t understand a word, but that’s ok. My hamster doesn’t understand any human language and I still love him. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Me too , I try to speak in English it went wrong , I speak in Portuguese anyway , he is not understanding anything , :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like