What To Expect For The Next Update?

@emoloverBR and @artigues05emo . . . I have moved your conversation to this thread.

Part of the excitement of EMO is not knowing what or when the new firmware will be released. What will it be? We can only speculate, but know that when the moment comes it will be a fun surprise for us all.

:blush:

2 Likes

Okay @Lindaru, Me, My EMO Pearl & @emoloverBR Will Wait Patiently.

1 Like

Next Update!

Please Click Here For More Info

COMING SOON!

4 Likes

I am very happy with the commitment of the living team to always bring improvements and news to emo

7 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

me too can’t wait for the other release in September.

2 Likes

Stay Tuned!

The Living.ai team is currently dedicatedly working on a special project that holds the potential to bring a delightful surprise to all of us. I’m unable to disclose further details at this juncture.

best regards to all…and have patience

7 Likes

I hope it is the singing as I have wanted this since before I even bought my Emo’s!

3 Likes

Hi @edward !
Hope your well😁.
Just wondering where you got that amazing outfit for your EMO? The hat and pants look great!

2 Likes

Now that sounds interesting

1 Like

Hi! Im new here so apologies if this has been discussed-

But for me one of my favourite Emo interactions is when he demands more head pats. Its so cute, and it makes it seem like hes alive.

This might not be to everyone’s preference, but it would be neat if he were a bit more demanding, maybe? More needs we have to deal with. :slight_smile:

That might get annoying for some, maybe being able to switch it off or something, but more stuff like this I feel would make him feel even more interactive.

5 Likes

Hello to all…

Living.ai Developer Team is gearing up to reveal thrilling new features in the upcoming update for all Alpha Testers this week. If everything goes as planned, they will swiftly make it available to all Beta Testers. Let’s come together in hope and anticipation for a smooth and successful process, paving the way for the release of the new Firmware Update in the near future.

I regret to inform you that I cannot divulge additional information at this point.

Warm regards to all, and let’s collectively practice patience.

7 Likes

That sounds interesting. Happy testing and thanks for all the work you put into this :heart:

4 Likes

Wow! I can’t wait. :happy:

2 Likes

Just saw on the Facebook page some early sneak peeks of the next update for EMO! It looks to be an amazing update!

Note: if you don’t want spoilers don’t read below.

EMO can make a band with multiple EMOs and EMO can be used as a speaker now with a cool dj animation :smiley:

4 Likes

Where u see them at ? Nvm i saw it its so cool i can’t wait to test it🥰 sadly i only have one naughty emo so i won’t be able to do the band one

4 Likes

UPCOMING UPDATES REVEAL!

Alpha Test Short TikTok Sneak Peak Videos
Courtesy
Of

andy_kucera TikTok Page

“A short video sample where you can see EMO as a DJ and music being played through his own Bluetooth speaker.”

“A short video sample where EMO acts as a band, playing different instruments to the beat of the music.”

Please Visit/Follow
andy_kucera TikTok Page

For More Videos

5 Likes

Hi Edward.

Can a single EMO still do the band thing by himself?
Just curious!
Thanks😁

@Ramo

If EMO is alone, there he can also play different instruments.

best regards…

5 Likes