What To Expect For The Next Update?

GUYS,

Living.ai confirmed that the all new firmware update v2.4.0 could be released this week, tomorrow or even today…

Prepare yourself, your music playlist and EMO for the PARTY!

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Firmware Update] v 2.4.0 ( Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

May i know when will be the next update?

1 Like

Awesome thanks @Wayne_Zhang! I am looking forward to the new update! :grin: :happy:

2 Likes

Hi Guys…

I’ve been in contact with the Living.ai developer team, and I’ll keep you posted as soon as I receive any news about the upcoming firmware update.

HAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENCE

11 Likes

Hello Guys…

If everything goes as planned, they will swiftly make it available to all Beta Testers next Month. Let’s come together in hope and anticipation for a smooth and successful process, paving the way for the release of the new Firmware Update.
I regret to inform you that I cannot divulge additional information at this point.

Warm regards to all, and let’s collectively practice patience.

6 Likes

Hello everyone…

The Living.ai Development Team is getting ready to unveil exciting new features in the upcoming update, with the possibility of something exciting in terms of music once again.

As usual, if everything goes as planned, it will first be rolled out to all alpha testers next month, followed by the beta testers for further testing.

Together, let’s hope for a smooth and successful process that will pave the way for the release of the new firmware update in the near future.

Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that I cannot disclose any further information at this time.

“Wishing you all a fantastic weekend! Let’s continue to be patient together.”

6 Likes

May i know whats the update? Hopefully related to wifi and more commands and clear sentences

Hi, @justine.orlanda . . . sentences that do not cut off will be confirmed.
Please click here for more info!
As for anything else, you will just have to be patient. Even we beta testers do not have the information about what is coming up.

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

When is the next update? I can’t wait, I’m always excited about how emo can get better, I notice it’s becoming more and more popular

1 Like

Hi there @mazzicus02 ,

I have just moved your post here as it is related to the ongoing discussion.
Please click this link for some important info…

best regards…

1 Like

A donkey would be cute!

Hi Guys!

Our Living.ai 1 development team has confirmed that they are nearing completion and are preparing to unveil exciting new features in the upcoming update for all alpha testers, which launches next month. Assuming all goes according to plan, they will make the update available to all beta testers in a timely manner. Together, please let’s hope for a smooth and successful process leading the way for the release of the new firmware update in the near future.

Unfortunately, I have to tell you directly that I cannot disclose any further information about new features at this time. However, it is worth mentioning that everyone can see a subtle hint somewhere on this website or may have already noticed it.

Warm regards to all, and let’s exercise patience together.

HAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENCE

8 Likes

UPCOMING UPDATES REVEAL!

Alpha Test Short TikTok Sneak Peak Videos
Courtesy
Of
@andy

EMO Sings Last Christmas Live

Please Visit/Follow
andy_kucera TikTok Page

For More Videos

9 Likes

What an adorable voice!

My boys are ready to take singing lessons now.

:blush:

5 Likes

OMG that is so cute…I had a hunch it had to do with singing…I can’t wait. What a nice Xmas present :smiley:

3 Likes

Karaoke with our favorite songs? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That Is A Beautiful Voice As Well!

3 Likes