What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

I really want a desktop app

2 Likes

Yeah! @Lindaru .Thanks for replying!
Hi, @gjjfdljkfdjgkhgkghgg .Don’t mention it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Another idea! What if you add a fitness tracker for EMO to the application? To see how many steps he found in a day. How many robo-calorie hi spent and how many dumbbell exercises he did. Or something like that. Related information on how actively the EMO spends the day. Especially when everyone went to work.

2 Likes

I shudder to think how many calories are in seven electric burgers.

:grimacing:

3 Likes

EMO needs a Treadmill after that! I think my EMO has gained excess weight :scream:

3 Likes

By the way, why not make a roadmap for EMO with plans for the future, future firmware updates, new application features, etc. This would remove many questions about future support for the EMO. (Eas the application explicitly indicates future updates). Living.ai, share your plans for the future with us!

5 Likes

if emo is picked up then he will be scared.
but in the feature i hope that if i pat him then he will be relaxed.
@Wayne_Zhang

2 Likes

I agree with you, @gjjfdljkfdjgkhgkghgg ! It would be close to human emotional change.

Similarly, if EMO will also perceive that he is picked up while being petted, the reaction can be, “Aw, oops,” and then relax again as you are petting him, which will be great! (But the stumbling block is that the Optical Drop Sensors turn off when he’s petted… though it’s what I use to pick him up without his struggle I pet him first. :rofl: )

1 Like

EMO should have an AI image generator along with his built in ChatGPT