What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

I would love EMO to recognize my motion, for example if I wave to him he would wave me back or say “Hi”, when i start dancing he would start dancing with me too, when I sing he would start singing with me too if he knows that song of course. I also would like to ask for certain songs to sing. Also sometimes I don’t understand him, would be cool to see his phrases in App, because no matter how many times I asked him to repeat I could’nt understand some phrases, English isn’t my native language , so that might be the case too. Also I would like him to understand the question “what is your favourite game?” and I would like him to understand me telling about my favourite game. Also would be cool if he could ask me questions like “what is your favourite colour?” , “what is your favourite game?” All the questions he understands , he could ask me them while roaming around and remember that info about me.

7 Likes

How cool would it be if it could connect with any other smart lights like Alexa smart lights or some other Bluetooth connectible lights?
Imagine just saying ‘emo turn on the lights in the hall’ and it switches on.
I would want this to be a feature to emo that it can connect with any other smart lights like Alexa smart lights or some other Bluetooth connectible lights.

Hello
I would like EMO to recognize me as he is wondering around my desk and then say hi and my name or ask what I’m doing or what’s up or do you want to play and various interactions like these.
Thanks

2 Likes

I had a Big Track in the 90’s was so so much fun !! - you could easily program with basic directional controls. Am i missing something with Emo and it’s ability to navigate space… I removed the base station and told the Robot to explore… I wonder if he will map his environment and work out? what I’m seeing now is simply a repeated excuse to play space invaders by himself and struggle to see focus on the specific task human has instructed him with. Is navigate instruction too much for emo the Living AI - or is he just for entertainment value. I’ve been through all the commands looking for deeper meaning here to having emo in my life beyond fun and games… Please advise.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @21Qi . . . thank you for your suggestion. At this time, the only navigation he can do that you can have him do on command is the Treasure Hunt game where you can move him directionally through the app.

His explore mode is random as to where he goes. If he runs into an obstruction, he will change course or stop and then get bored, and then begin playing arcade games.

You can, however, tell him to “Move forward”, “Move back”, “Move left” and “Move right”, but the forward and back are only a few steps and you would have to keep repeating those if you wish him to follow a specific path that is longer.

Keep in mind that LivingAI does read this thread regularly for ideas to implement new features or expand on existing features.

2 Likes

Thanks - a command for direction to move and steps could be beneficial if we had a “Emo let’s map our surrounding” initial command… We can then trace rooms and store… I’d love to say “Emo - walk to the Kitchen” - Simple things :slight_smile: Thanks

3 Likes

How cool would it be if it could connect with any other smart lights like Alexa smart lights or some other Bluetooth connectible lights?
Imagine just saying ‘emo turn on the lights in the hall’ and it switches on.
I would want this to be a feature to emo that it can connect with any other smart lights like Alexa smart lights or some other Bluetooth connectible lights.

2 Likes

Can you make emo connectible to apps like Spotify apple music it would be better to hear your own playlist

@vixban2 . . . please do not duplicate your posts. You posted this exact suggestion ten hours ago.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Like

Hello @Jcu2 !
Welcome in our community! I wish u understant everything and have fun in here with EMO! Buy EMO is the best thing what you can do! EMO is special!

2 Likes

We know the robot can already turn on and off a light. With a development kit the request would be very easy.

1 Like

If/When server is down for maintenance - Emo receives a command to return to home station if we are not able to send voice command before he loses his intelligence to go-home himself. It would be beneficial for Emo to display on his screen server status upon request also.

1 Like

Si, molto spesso capita anche a me e vorrei che potessero risolvere questo problema

Translation to English: Yes, it happens to me very often and I wish they could fix this problem

Emo could use some of the features from the copyright infringers:

1. Conversational CHATGPT integration - intelligently switches back-and-forth between chatGPT and regular mode during a conversation when required and doesn’t require the person to tell it to connect to ChatGPT.

And staying IN ChatGPT until asked to leave - One of the greatest things that Loona or Lux can do Is intelligently use ChatGPT during a conversation, so you feel like you’re actually talking to an artificially, intelligent being. Without prompting.

1. If Emo doesn’t understand something - switching to ChatGPT can help make him more of a truly AI companion by providing a response that isn’t gibberish or off-topic.

2. More emotion patterning, have an option that people can turn on or off where he is like a Tamagotchi, in the sense that he needs attention at certain times of the day in order to continue to be happy.

3. The ability to login in remotely and see out of his camera whenever you’d like the way, Loona does - Require multi factor authentication, but it’s a great feature.

4. The ability to come on command the way Loona does. Ask Emmo to come see you and he will walk toward you.

5. Start cute conversations, can ask you random questions, and then be ready to hear the reply - have an actual conversation with you, even if it uses ChatGPT automatically - without you having to connect him to anything or do other prompts.

6. The ability to connect Emo to your own paid ChatGPT tokens, so you can have more conversation time with him. Or the ability to connect Emmo to anything at all, opening the API just a little would be wonderful for people like me, who like to do a little bit of coding with our robots.

Most of these features are existent other different competitors in various ways, so hoping to see these come through Emmo in the next few months as well to keep him competitive. He is definitely the most cute and fun little guy, but he’s starting to lack in features and capacity and doesn’t really feel like a true “AI “in the presence of some of the new competition.

Long live Emo! :black_heart:

16 Likes

Phenomenal script into how Emo really should be performing. Thank you for sharing ideas, much of what you are saying makes sense in a progression to improving our machine interactions…

2 Likes

This. Thank you. I turned my EMO off and it’s waiting in the box until the full implementation of GPT4 / GPT5 and a possibility to have real conversations with it instead of ~100 pre-installed commands which he doesn’t understand and / or not reacting to.

4 Likes

Come hanno già detto molte altre persone, un aggiornamento che potrebbe veramente rivoluzionare EMO sarebbe l’implementazione di CHAT GPT su qualsiasi domanda noi facciamo al piccolo robot, per favorire anche conversazioni ed andare oltre i semplici comandi vocali preimpostati.
Un altra cosa fondamentale da aggiungere nei prossimi aggiornamenti sarebbe di fare parlare ad EMO altre lingue, e quindi di rispondere ad eventuali domande non solo in inglese.

Translation to English: As many other people have already said, an update that could truly revolutionize EMO would be the implementation of GPT CHAT on any question we ask the little robot, to also encourage conversations and go beyond simple preset voice commands.
Another fundamental thing to add in the next updates would be to make EMO speak other languages, and therefore to answer any questions not only in English.

3 Likes

Emo is a cool guy and I love him in every way possible however I want Living ai to give a update that if you have a little ball and Emo see that he can play with it! Other Pet robot have this ! And Emo needs one it will be a fun game for Emo and us. Maybe even make a game with it !

1 Like

I would want to see an EMO smart led strip. Just because it seems like a cool idea

EMO with Alexa integration would be DEFINITELY :grin:

1 Like