What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

No thanks🤢 but it does sound like a fun idea💡

Oh maaaaaaannnnnnnn…
Gorilla glass needs to be added.

1 Like

Want to make more expensive the final product.
Gorilla glass is not designed for this toy man.
Keep on dreaming

I’d suggest making it an option for folks who are willing to pay more. I know I would have paid for it.

1 Like

REACTION TO FAMOUS SOUNDs
It would be super cool to see Emo reacts to specific and universal sounds/music of famous pop culture movies (preferably containing robots).

For example if you are watching a Star Wars movie, and Emo hears some babble of R2D2, he could show a laser saber.

Or if EMO hears the famous Terminator 2 music theme he could have the red eye and get vilain.

James Bond music > EMO with glasses

My old R2-D2 made by Sphere had this function when watching Star Wars.
I don’t think that making EMO react to famous franchises would infringe any copyright, as long as his reaction is a bit vague.

With the same concept you could make EMO reacts when he hears on of the defaults iPhone rings, or some defined hands clapping.

But I am not sure if Emo has a continuous listening function.

Would it be technically possible?

ORGANIC SOUNDS
it would be funny to have occasionally EMO making a little robotic burping, farting or sneezing etc!

DRUNK WALKING
It would nice to have EMO have some dizzy drunk walking after saying something like “stop drinking” or so

APP CONNECTING THROUGH LOCAL WIFI
When I am watching TV, and am disturbed by EMO doing noises in an other room, I’d like to be able to mute / power him off through the app in WIFI, instead of pausing the TV and walking to him to flip him down

3 Likes

@EmoSwiss - to your last point, you can remotely mute and turn EMO off within the app in the settings page. I do this pretty often when he’s making too much noise in the other room while I’m watching TV as well!

@minh.dam With Bluetooth yes. The point is: my apartment is very big and on several levels, the living room is too far from the charging board, so the bluetooth doesn’t work. I’d like to connect through local wifi instead of BT

In the new AIBI robot it show Chat GPT integration when it’s asked a question it does not know and then it responds back with the answer. I think that would be a great feature for Emo.

3 Likes

Hello @connorwashchuk , and welcome to the community…

I have moved your suggestion to this thread since it is one that Living AI reads fairly regularly to consider ideas for improvements or added features.

best regards

1 Like

Why does EMO have a limit to how many times you can use ChatGPT? I like using it because you can have proper conversations.

Would you be willing to pay a subscription fee to have full time?

@EmoSwiss - Ah that makes sense. I also have trouble if I am too far away and the bluetooth doesnt connect. Good suggestion!

Ok I supposed, but if you use the actual app and make an account you can use it for free. Why can’t living.ai prompts sign in for it?

Hello, @EMOandOllie . . . that ChatGPT through EMO is subscription free. If there are times when it seems like it is limited, it could possibly be because the servers are congested. First of all, you are accessing the servers of Living AI which then accesses GPT. That can take a bit and requires patience.

I hope this helps explain.

1 Like

He says to me, “You have used this feature too much today, try again tomorrow!”

Wow . . . I had not tried asking him more than 20 questions, but maybe they had to limit it.

Thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

I can ask him as many questions no matter what, but when ChatGPT deactivates for me it only connects three times a day.

Okay. Thanks for the clarification!

Hey, liebes Team :wave:
Ich würde mir sehr sehr wünschen, das EMO deutsch spricht.
Einen schönen Tag an alle hier :blush:

4 Likes

Playing music from spotify or even just connecting to him or the base as a blue tooth speaker.