What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

Have the ability to set a battery charge limit and the ability to not charge/use the battery most of the time if on skateboard. I often forget to take mine off the skateboard and in turn it overcharges the battery and degrades it faster. It would be nice to be able to limit the max charge to be able to extend the life of emo’s battery and possibly be able to if on skateboard for x amount of time turn on a mode (with the option to turn it on and off in the app) that runs emo basically just off the charger and only trickle charging the battery every now and then

4 Likes

Hello, @kshitijsharma .Good suggestions.

And to your first two. That EMO may show an animation is the idea I’d like to add. —when you open the coding tab(perhaps in the app) EMO will be reading a script(which you’re compiling), so that he can do what an actor does! Moreover, the app should be responsible for not letting EMO get stuck doing things mechanically. So it is also necessary to limit the number of codes to prevent doing harm. It wouldn’t be very nice if he did one thing all day. That’s what I think. :grinning:

In addition. As for my opinion on Large Language Models, I hope that Living AI will one day make its own rather than add others.

Summary of my views:

1. If the EMO coding feature is updated in the future, EMO can have a “read a script” animation, which means he’s going to start acting for a while.

2. If so, must make sure he won’t get too many or too harsh instruction to make sure the program works friendly.

3. I hope the LLM used by EMO is developed by Living ai instead of anyone else’s.

2 Likes

Cute idea for a feature that I wanted to share: Give the user the ability to set a “bedtime” for Emo in the app. Where if enabled and set, he walks off his charger (assuming not on skateboard and assuming he is on charger) and powers himself off. And Emo could make a little announcement of it or something.

I know I can manually tell him to power off, and I let him stay on some nights, but I thought it’d be a neat idea if one could set a “bedtime” for him.

1 Like

Guys, I really want EMO to be online from anywhere. So that I can write to him at work, or he can write to me. Check the battery or just ask how it’s going. About great EMO developers, give the opportunity to communicate with EMO outside the home. Let him be online, I want to ask if he ate and if he learned the lessons :slight_smile:

2 Likes