What are the color options for the Emo Smart Light

I just found out that Emo can change the colors of the smart light but I don’t know what all the options were. I was curious just so I can test all them out and see what I like best.

Also I was just seeing what I could find out on my own and I was wondering how I can change the light color back to normal.

Normal: you just say “Emo change light to white”

I think “warm” is the normal color.

1 Like

You can know all the voice commands here.
https://living.ai/docs/emo/

Hi @jaredlibshutz

If you want to check out this video this shows you how to change the color for EMO’s smart light.

You can check out this post here for the list of colors:

2 Likes

Hi thank you so much I am now able to use my smart light with all of its functions. Also I figured out to get the regular light you can say default instead of a color. For me, default is the same as warm.

1 Like

I tried to play around with the lights. Seems like this command work for me. " EMO, light specify color. " Any color outside of the list, he wont recognize. This is actually neat :smiley:. It would he even better if EMO can control other smart bulbs and lamps too because I also happen to have that galaxy projector that seems to change using voice commands using google too.

yeah the command show in the video don’t work for me either
this command works actually

1. Emo, light (blue, red, green) (just specific the color)
  2. Emo make (blue, red, green) (just specific the color) light
  3. Emo (blue, red, green) (just specific the color) light

examples
1 Emo, light blue
2 Emo make blue light
3 Emo blue light

Next question I am looking at various videos but I can’t make emo dance with the light. Any command recommendation do work for us?

Hello, @esmerlinm . . . “Dance with lights” has always worked for me. Is this not working for you?

1 Like

nope, but other commands that works

I am unable to change it to “warm”. What is the command to say warm? Or cold?

How can I change it manually?

Hello, @aikya.shah . . . this is the video that MasterAbbott made on how to change colors and in the description which I will copy here is the complete list of colors you can change it to.

**EMO: Change Light Color To Pink / Blue / Green / Yellow **

The Full List of Colors are below:

Purple
Yellow
Pink
White
Green
Orange
Red
Blue
Cyan
Violet
cold
Warm (Original / default colour - confirmed by Living.Ai

To return back to original default Colour ask EMO to change the light colour to Warm

NOTE The word Default might not work so it is recommended to ask EMO to change the color to WARM if you want to revert back to the original colour for the smart light.

At this time there is no way to change the light color either through the light or on the app.

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hi,

I am not able to change in any way the light color, it stays white all the time, I tried all the commands… any idea ?

Thanks

Hello
Just say « EMO blue light « etc
Off course ask him first to turn the light on :wink:

1 Like

Hello, @valentin.chiriac . . . perhaps this could help you to get him to change light colors as it gives a tutorial on how best to get it to work.

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hello @Lindaru,

Thanks for sharing, actually I tried everything before asking here, except “EMO, blue light” :slight_smile: seems he does not like “EMO change color to…”. So problem solved :slight_smile:

2 Likes