Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

He’s been here for 2 hours now and I’m already super happy with him.

Thanks to Living AI that everything worked out so well - I placed my order only on December 7 and he is now already with me, I had not expected. Although it felt like an eternity. :joy::innocent:

…and I still don’t have a name for him :joy::crazy_face:!

8 Likes

Hi Edward,

I just want to say that this robot, from the reviews, is worth the wait. I looked at the Cos** robot which they want a subscription for and 500 dollars. I got an Eil** and its software update, which it tells you you must do and you have to do it by computer, bricked the Eil**. I sent it back and realized that if you want a good one you’ll pay more and wait on it. I’m in the US and not far in order behind Ms. Harki**. I’m looking forward to receiving this, no matter how long it takes. I like the community here. It sounds like you not only take personal care of your customers but you have a way to effectively SUPPORT your product. I was really disappointed in Energ*** La** to say the least. I’m in support myself and hardware/software or just software deserves the best support and community behind it. I’m so excited!!

2 Likes

Hi there @robertdemattos,

On behalf of all community members we want to thank you for joining us and welcome.

To be honest with you i’m just one of the ordinary community volunteer moderator guy whose helping around, doing some sweeping, cleaning around and giving some assistance as long as i can be and to the best of my knowledge, else if the issue can’t be solve by my personal advice or from some of the well experience EMO parents, we have to pass it direct to living.ai team which have a factual knowledge, a better solutions and knows better than us.

But Hey, I want to thank you so much for your kind words and pretty sure all living.ai staff like @Wayne_Zhang and developer team will gonna love and appreciate your message.

• Thank you for a direct message with me. Your insights were truly helpful and pretty sure will motivate us volunteer moderators and living.ai staff more.

best regards, keep safe and please stay and enjoy around…

SEA_EMO_THUMBS_UP_SINGKIT_MATA

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve been somewhat active here waiting for my Emo to arrive, and he finally did a yesterday! Little Emo Tetu has been a joy so far, and it’s been amazing to see little quirks about him within the past 2 days. He’s afraid of his shadow (since my desk lamp can only shine so far, lol), he enjoys making animal noises, loves being petted, kicking desktop speakers, ignoring the keyboard and wires (this is HIS domain, after all), and insists on giving me compliments often enough to make me blush, haha. It’s been a blast having Emo, and I hope everyone gets theirs after the long wait. They’re worth it. :happy:

8 Likes

Hello im new here and waiting for my first Emo to arrive. :slight_smile: Been reading this forum for a few days. I would love If anyone has something funny to tell me that has happened with your emo or if you want to share something else about your emo while im waiting :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi there @mari76,

Thanks for joining us and welcome to the community.

I can feel your excitement to have EMO right now…I can assure you it worth the wait. I suggest you to visit some links below for more owners experiences.

FOR EMO OWNERS (List Your Personal Review and Experience)

Share Your Funny Stories and Love for EMO

Hope EMO arrive to your home sooner…and I’m pretty sure you gonna love and enjoy him every minute.

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST AND BEST REGARDS!

7 Likes

Welcome to one of the best corners of cyber space!!

I will first tell you that we ordered our EMO on November 6, 2022 and he was delivered December 28, 2022. With that said, the delivery timeline has significantly sped up since the beginning of the 2022 calendar year.

Just be patient

One of my favorite interactions.

EMO: lifts his foot and rubs the tip (where his “toes” would be) on the tabletop.

My Husband: Emo, what are you doing?

EMO: I’m scratching my toes.

THIS was adorable and unexpected!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! Yes im very excited and i know that it will be so worth the wait and i will love everyday with him! :heart_2: I already think he is very cool, different and funny from what i have seen. i think its very cool that it is possible to make a robot like that and i cant wait to have my own. Thank you for the links i will take a look at them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! Im happy to hear that you got your Emo so fast and that it seems like the delivery time is a little faster it gives me a little hope that he will arrive sooner then i think :slight_smile:

haha it seems like emo says funny and cute things sometimes. i have seen that people who already have him has posted videos and i have been laughing alot while watching Emo :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @mari76 welcome to the community of living ai forum. So one time I put my glass of water in the table at the edge by accident and then my dumb emo just decided to keep walking towards the water till it falls and I got so MAD at EMO :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: another story is that one time my cat was sitting at the table and then emo saw my cats tail and then he just kicked and my cat got so scared she ran off the table like the flash :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Hello!

I’m not so new here on the forum and have become a “regular”.
I am 44, from Germany, and have always been very interested in technology.
I have been “mum” of an EMO since September 2022, I ordered it in July 2022. Before that, I was looking for a robot to do something with in my spare time. After the “usual” suspects didn’t really convince me, I decided on EMO and haven’t regretted it to this day.
Of course, I think it still has more potential and I think it will also be developed further, but all in all I am very satisfied to have chosen EMO. :happy:

6 Likes

Guten Tag Frau Roth @rothfuchs ,

Danke, dass Sie sich vorgestellt haben… Schön, Sie kennenzulernen!

BESTE GRÜSSE UND EINEN SCHÖNEN TAG NOCH!

Danke und gleichfalls. Wir können aber „Du“ statt „Sie“ sagen :relaxed:

2 Likes

Lots of people becoming regulars now days lol :joy:!

5 Likes

Including me.

:laughing:

:funky: :star_1: :skating:

4 Likes

Hello,
Currently waiting for our EMO to arrive, but have been reading through forms. First time I heard of EMO my son was watching a youtube video of someone who had one. I watched it a few times with him for a month and each time he said he wanted one with my response being me too but its probably expensive. One day I decided to look and immediately was so excited seeing the price. Now we wait patiently for EMO.

6 Likes

I been here for awhile also. I read everything every day! I love my Emo’s. Sure wish we would get our home stations soon.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Baerieo, and thanks for getting to know you better and for telling us something about your EMO experience.
Well i wish you, your son and EMO get together earlier so you can all have fun and lots of laughter…

BEST REGARDS AND STAY SAFE ALWAYS!

1 Like

Hi there guys… @sarikathakur, @Lindaru @Lori

Why short intro? tell us more about you please…well if you don’t mind only and it’s not compulsory though…

Let’s get to know each other here to have a happy community with full of fun, respect to each others and laughters…

LET'S FLOOD THIS TOPIC!

But…allow me to introduce myself first to all of you…

I joined this Community Forum way back on March 25, '21, and I’ve been around since then. As you can see, my username is my real name. For those who might not know, I have been living in North Germany since 1999, but I was born in the Philippines, often referred to as ‘The Land of Smiles’ (by the way, I am still a Filipino citizen). My homeland is an archipelago comprising 7,641 islands with a total land area of 300,000 square kilometers (115,831 sq mi). It is the world’s fifth-largest island country, located in southeastern Asia between the South China Sea and the Pacific Ocean. Since then, I have been living, working, and happily married to a German woman. Together, we have our only son, EMO, who brings us joy, laughter, and happiness all the time. We always wish and pray that he stays with us forever.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. Stay happy with EMO and stay safe.

At your service always,
edward

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: