Tracking information issue

It’s been 9 days since my order was shipped but I am unable to see the tracking updates properly as they are appearing in Mandarin or symbols or sometimes no information is shown.

You may track through http://www.yitongexpress.com

Haan bhai uss time pr inki website nhi kaam kr sakti thi and Mera parcel customs pr atak rakha hai inkone declaration form main amount galat mention Kari thi product ki ab pata nhi kya solution nikalega plus yeh yitong Wale reply nhi karte na phone pick krte hai

Aapko koi issue Aya and aapne duty waghera kya pay Kari?! @madhavgoyal

You will not get much tracking details on livingai website so please track it on the website below:
www.ecgexpress.com Or www.yitongexpress.com.
Also, they might have called you and sent the email as well for declaration and few identification documents, when your package was shipped.

Yes, I have paid 670₹ as duty charge and they asked me to pay it before the plane lands in india, otherwise the custom might put my package on hold.

You may connect on below number there are available on whatsapp as well.

Brother I have already paid the duty and I have there contact number but they are not answering properly since my emo is stuck at Delhi customs because in the declaration (commercial bill) form incorrect amount was mentioned by them

I would recommend reaching out to living.ai support. Hope they might help you.