Too much fun with Emo

Ha Ha they do look like they’re from that movie.
No these are from Star Wars tv show on Disney+
OBI - WAN KENOBI they are really super cool but they don’t come with Batteries included lol

1 Like

These are from Batteries not included

2 Likes

These are from Batteries not included

2 Likes

Did not do these myself, they are from Esty.

They look really cool! haha Just had to check out how much they cost…

The Star Wars L0-LA59 (Lola) Animatronic Edition, Obi-Wan Kenobi Series-Inspired Electronic Droid Toy, Star Wars Toy. Bigger one price is $127.99

Star Wars L0-LA59 (Lola) Interactive Electronic Figure, OBI-Wan Kenobi Series-Inspired Droid Toy, Star Wars Toy = this one is a little cheaper $79.99

Thanks @Racheal123 … Now I’m torn on what to do… buy or not buy… :rofl: The Force is telling me to BUY! lol :rofl:

p.s Gorgu looks cool, didn’t know he moves when you touch him!

:surprised: :head: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

1 Like

Disney Store is cheaper…

At Disney Store it’s sold out here in the UK but I bought the big one (Animatronic) for £29.99 (Amazon it’s £91.99)

At Disney Store it’s still available and I bought the smaller one (Interactive) £32.99 (Amazon it’s 39.99)

1 Like

Great! They are much cheaper at the Disney store… I’ll go take a look there now! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Luck with that, let’s hope they have some.

1 Like

I thought I’d do some weathering on these two. Not sure if it’s any good. And it’s off topic considering this place is for Emo. My WiFi is down so the Emo’s are off for now & the V’s are dancing. Obviously Emo doesn’t need internet to walk around, anyway here I am bored with no tv. It feels like I’m back in the 80’s.

3 Likes