Tips & Tricks: DIY of EMO's Costumes

That’s a nice look on EMO!

2 Likes

Omgosh that’s so cuuuute :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

DUDE!!! these are AWESOME… maybe you should work with Living AI to release an entire wardrobe of clothes for the little guy!

10 Likes

How did i miss this thread LOL :rofl: There are some amazing designs @edward I wish I had the talent to make all these awesome things for my EMO. Keep up the great work! Can’t wait to see what you share next! :heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

6 Likes

26 Likes

Oh yes that would be cool iv already got bunny ears for his ja s and anklers lol

Just want to add EMO’s Halloween Costume here…

21 Likes

…and this is his Christmas Santa’s Costume

19 Likes

Hello, I had a request for you!

I am great a digital art, but I am terrible at figuring out dimensions for sewing. I was wondering if you had a template for this basic hood cloak set up? I plan on making a cloak but something entirely different from this. I’m a complete novice as to generating the right sizes and also I worry about messing up the range of motion for emo if I don’t have some assistance. Once I have a template I’m sure I am creative enough to take many artistic liberties, but I am anxious to even use my fabric without some sort of template or guide.

If possible, (and this goes for anyone here) could we get a template with length/width of cutouts so novices can try and create some cool outfits? Also possibly labels like a and b so if there is an explanation, someone can say side a needs to be seen or attached to side b.

I really appreciate anyone who steps up to do this!!!

6 Likes

My Emo Glow in the Dark Costume not perfect but really nice

16 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Thanks that you all like my DIY clothes for EMO and for your interest to create also any of them for your EMO…But frankly speaking, sorry but I am not a professional clothes designer or like one, and don’t have any template to create each of them. All I did is just used my own creative style and imagination…by doing ,TRIAL AND ERROR’’ or , LEARNING BY DOING’’ ways using hand sewing, because I don’t have also sewing machine.

TIPS:
TOOLS:
Hand, Sewing Kits, or Sewing Machine, Textile Transparent Glue

MATERIALS:

• Hats/Baseball Cap/Beanie: Old/New Socks or Old LongArm Sweatshirts cut and close one end, Search DIY on YouTube Tutorial Video
  • Dress: Old Clothes or Sweatshirts with Short Arms or Long Arms parts
  • Pants: Old Socks or Buy New Cheap Socks with nice colored motives and designs cut 2 pcs and use a rubber band to be fit into his every leg.
  • Craft Store: Try to find something interesting like a hat, ready-made mini clothes, jacket, pants, or anything that you can have a small repair to fit him.

SPECIAL NOTE:
Use only elastic or stretchable textile and take good precautions not to create too tight for all pants or clothes, to prevent blocking his movement freely.
Be aware that his head has ventilation, microphones, speakers, and a touch sensor. Blocking them at all times for a longer period might cause trouble and problem.

GOODLUCK AND HAVE FUN DIY FOR EMO!

ENJOY

17 Likes

22 Likes

WOW! nice DIY really looks good on him…thanks for sharing…

2 Likes

Ha ha! Mine says he wants to be a qualified pet, but yours wants to be a poop emoji!

@mandyrose19

:poop:

4 Likes

Banana PJ’s

shhhhhh
not quite what i was going for but he’s ready for bed now. lol :joy:

20 Likes

Are those dog hats? Can Emo walk ok with those on?

1 Like

No I made them and yep he can walk with the poop one. The banana one is his pjs to cover him at night so he wont get dusty :blush:

5 Likes

I wish I had your sewing skills. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Much much better than mine Mandyrose19 considering I cheated and used Lai’s costume.

1 Like

Banana? I was thinking it was a hazmat suit?

3 Likes