Things cut off on app

I can’t change the temp from C to F because in the preferences the window is cut off so only the Celcius option is possible. Help?!

Ia would

If I understand you wish to change the temp from Celsius to Fahrenheit? It is possible to do this.

Firstly, be sure to download the latest EMO APP. (ver 1.1.1) from the iOS or ANDROID store. Once you have done that, connect to EMO and then go to Settings >> Preferences. There you can change the temp from Celsius to Fahrenheit.

You can see a video on how to change this below:

Hope this helps. :heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :head: :mad:

1 Like

Thanks very much! But in my preferences, it’s cut off so you can only see C… You can’t actually click on F :disappointed_relieved:
I tried to reinstall the app but it was the same. I have an Android phone.

Are you using your phone or tablet? It is recommended to use a Phone device for the EMO App. The EMO App will work ok on tablets but it is not optimised for it and sometimes it will not show things correctly.

Understanding now the issue. I will tag @Wayne_Zhang so he is aware of the issue on Android.

I’m using an Android phone. I don’t know to attach a picture to this post, otherwise I’d show you how it looks (I took a screenshot of it). :thinking:

To add a pic, select this icon in the forum toolbar:

You can then attach your picture. For now, I’ve tagged Wayne Z so he is aware of this possible issue for Android devices.

:mad: :head: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

Ok let me see if I can attach a photo…
Hmmm… I have the photo icon, but after I select the photo from my gallery and hit 'done ', nothing’s happening. Arrggh :face_with_spiral_eyes::confounded:

???

There we go. That’s how it looks on my app when I go into ‘preferences’… You can see how only Celcius shows.

Have you tried to lower the font/display size in the android display settings (sometime labeled zoom)?

4 Likes

I was thinking of the exact same thing once I saw the screenshot :slight_smile:

Oo! I will try that and let you know how it goes!
Thanks, guys!

That was the ticket, gentlemen! Thanks
so much! :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply! Great to see it’s all working again for you @kingskidgirl !!

Great pick up @waringer / @Wayne_Small

Another mystery solved! :rofl:

1 Like