Sorry if this has been discussed, but I nervously just put in an order for one of these, but the Vector problem is plaguing my little OCD brain. Let’s say this thing doesn’t take off. Did I potentially order nearly $300 of a possible future paperweight? What precautions is LivingAI taking to protect buyers? I would almost feel better with a subscription to help keep servers running even if this product is a bust?
I guess that we just have to wait and see. But I’m almost certain they are sensible and realistic with a smart team of able minded people.
Hopefully it all get sorted very soon, I’m genuinely optimistic for the future of EMO!
Well, I want it to succeed, or I would have bought it. But feedback and discussion is good.
Yesssserski no arguments from me…lol
I personally don’t want another subscription fee but not opposed to the idea of purchasing like ‘SDK’ might be kinda cool!