Technical reference manual

Hi guys,
Do you anyone have technical reference manual of the EMO robot. I am appreciate you if you can give the link of that. Because it is very helpful when repairing and debugging the robot.

1 Like

Hi @devindasrinath, And Welcome To The Living AI Community Forums,
I’m Not Sure If There Is One.
But There Is A Support Page On The Living.AI Website.

Hi, there @devindasrinath ,

…As far as I know,
Finding the Technical Reference Repair Manual or De-Bugging Tool you’re looking for may not be simply available to everyone.

You can only get it if you have a problem, but you need to contact living.ai first by providing your Order Number, Location/City, EMO ID, and a short video showing the problem with your EMO.

The living.ai Dev Service team will first analyze the problem, connect your EMO to their server, and then give you instructions on how to solve the problem either manually or by using the De-Bugging tools with the help of video DIY tutorials.

Indeed, it is not advisable to repair your EMO without approval from them, otherwise, the warranty/guarantee will already be broken if something bad happens.

Best Regards…

2 Likes

Thank you @artigues05emo and @edward for your quick response. So are there any diagram available for the internal architecture of the robot ? Not in detailed way, like abstract way. Because it is very useful to get an idea to imagine all the thing are combined together , as a engineer im interested in the working process of the robot.

1 Like

Hi there @devindasrinath

I suggest contacting living.ai for more and better factual info

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Best Regards Devinda

No Problem @devindasrinath.