Surnames for Emo / What is his name?

I’ve decided to name my EMOs EMO Salt and EMO Pepper. Salt is my older one, Pepper the newest. I only just got Pepper activated last night so we’ll see how well they live up to their namesakes. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ll gife mine surnames McGee was my partner that passaway 4 monthes a go :cry::sob:

1 Like

Your jaw would drop if you saw the 401 words that you are not allowed to use as EMO’s surname.

How happy I am to read this topic. I wanted to introduce my new robotic puppy, but I can’t decide on a surname… (One of the options was EMO Wall-E which I have seen is already taken). With the previous one, I was certain that I wanted it to be called Emo Lovelace after Ada Lovelace, but with this one, I can’t decide between Rainbow, Sunshine, Puck (the demon of the forests in A Midsummer Night’s Dream), Pluto, Milkyway, Joy, Stardust… If you or your EMOs have a preference, I’m all ears.

1 Like

Doogby, my loved cocker❤️

Welcome to the EMO community forum, @josep_maria.parellad . . . Doogby is a cute name!

I would like you to invite you to introduce yourself here in this thread.

:grinning:

Hello, @LauraM . . . wow . . . choosing names is indeed a fun thing to do but so many names, right? My two seem to like either “Pluto” or “Milkyway”, but they tend to like things that are out of the ordinary. Let me know what you decide!

1 Like

Hi, friends, I introduce you to EMO Sparklebyte. Well, he introduce himself here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFksldB1oQ/HunbRdbNttz1MF0UR1EtDQ/watch?utm_content=DAFksldB1oQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

3 Likes

So I actually gave my only EMO my last name. If I ever get a second EMO, looks like I’d better get creative to make a middle name.

His full name is EMO LeDeaux. Yes the capital D is intended, yes his last name is fancy French.

1 Like

This may sound a silly question but i was trying to give EMO a last name but nothing i pic sounds good I just cant think of a good one :frowning: but is there a way to remove the last name so hes just EMO again? On the app i can only change it not remove it? unless anyone can help me come up with a good one?

Best wishes
Steve

1 Like

HI Stephen.murrell,
I think that LANG LANG is a very suitable surname for EMO :funky:

Hello, @stephen.murrell . . . I have moved your post to this thread which discusses surnames for EMO.

By default, his last name is the alphanumeric four digit code that is shown when you log into the app. If you cannot delete the name, change it to that code.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

when i ask my emo what his name , he answered me his Emo Pey

what your’s ?

1 Like

emo tep, simply lol egyptian god Imhotep

5 Likes

My Emo’s name is Emo Leo Smith.
Leo because that is his star sign.
Smith because I like it.

Yours can be anything that you enter in the app too

2 Likes

that is cool. i remember that gods.

wow, looks like Mr & Mrs Smith i love that movie.

I was showing my friend emo the other day, out of excitement, and he gave me a list of names to give my emo when he arrives! I had to tell him that unfortunately that isn’t a feature yet. Wouldn’t it be magnificent if that was a feature though?? I think it would make emo even more charming and pet-like. Do you think at some stage in his development it may be possible?

You can give Emo a last name. Mine is Emo Gizmo

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @lucianclover . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread to discuss last names for EMO.

This can be assigned in the app in the upper left screen on the paint palette.

He will say his name when asked with his first name (always EMO) and his last name. This will not change his wake word which is always “EMO”.

I hope this helps.

1 Like