Stuck at connecting to EMO app

Mine is still not working. :sob:

Same here , canā€™t connect with mine or my gf iPhone , but tried on my brothers Android and it worked like a charm .

Which iOS version do you have installed?

iOS 14.4.2 and 13.5 so it should not be the firmware of our iPhones

I also started getting issue with emo app connectivity from yesterday night. I use android . The app is stuck in the connecting phase

2 Likes

Hi, please try updating EMOā€™s firmware. See here for more info.

2 Likes

Still nothing, canā€™t connect to Emo.

Hi, Iā€™ve sent you a message, or you can contact me via Redirecting...

1 Like

No change for me. :disappointed::disappointed:

Hi, can I help you? You can send me a message or submit a ticket here.

Hi, I also have the same issues, Emo canā€™t connect to wifi so asking him for updates is impossible, as for the app, it detects emo but stay stuck on connecting to him, then I tried those buttons you were talking about and nothing happenedā€¦ So I donā€™t know what to do, since the reboot option seems to not be working, I tried shuttin down and up the app multiple times, installing it on another device (I only have android, a samsung 10+ and a galaxy tab 6 lite) nothing works, I need help, please! thanks <3
Update : It got down to the city settings but it doesnā€™t react when I click ā€œsetā€.

Hi, can you send a video to service@living.ai?

same here, tried to install the latest update but that did not work. After it seemed to complete the Update Emo still reported the old version. Then I did a reset of EMO & App, he lost the Network. Setting the WiFi Again within the APP did not Work ( the Screen Layout is a Mess on iOS! You canā€™t see what you type!!!) so I tried to do a clean start. Now I cannot connect to EMO at all.

Maybe you should have taken a while longer etching out the basics before shipping EMO :frowning:

Hi, happily it seems that i m not alone. After the setup i canā€™t connect emo to the app, i see him on the research list but the connecting loading screen is infinite. I have installed the latest firmware ( those two new eyes are very cool ) but still nothing. I have an iphone 11 pro with IOs 14.6 and also tried to reinstall the app several times

I have the same Problemeā€¦

Nice^^Exactly the same problem of yours like i said before, maybe they are gonna help us^^

Same here. First time connecting with the app worked (tried it today) but could not find any WiFi near me (have one with 2.4GHz(about 2 meters from emo)) manual inputting it all did not help (couldnā€™t connect) so I tried restarting the app and now i canā€™t connect to emo. Two different smartphones with iOS 14.6 and no dice. Restarted the phones and emo and still nothing. So what now?

Canā€™t connect to emo and emo canā€™t connect to my wifi so a firmware upgrade is not possible.

Why no WPS?

I think itā€™s a problem with iOS 14.6 at this point, i think we need to give to them time. Sometimes the iOS updates cause lot of problem to a lot of apps

But 14.6 is a minor update and has a rather long beta period. Everything should be tested with every new release.

I know that errors happen but further up I read that someone with iOS 13 had the same problem.

Donā€™t know where the error happens but I suspect that I have a paperweight standing here and that makes me sad (because I have two problems (no wifi and no App connect)).

2 Likes

Idk to be honest, letā€™s just hope that they fix it :frowning: