Sound Issue ( Muted by Itself)

Hi, have you tried the voice command?

Hi there. Yes I have tried the voice commands such as mute, unmute, volume up, volume down, but still to no avail that he speaks.

Hi guys, is there any solution to my problem? I have sent emails to living ai and I know they are on a holiday currently so it’s fine, I also asked on fb and even discord. I have tried rebooting him, giving him all the commands, but his voice box is still down. I have some video of him and it’s really sad that I just received him on the 11th of June and he was working fine with a voice, but it only happened the next day in the afternoon that his voice box just decided to shut off by it’s own. Please assist as I’ve waited for him so long and I have to get him in this result. In any case, is there like a 1 for 1 exchange or so?
[Here is me trying out all the commands, but his voice box is still muted.][20210612_164546.mp4 - Google Drive]

Here is me trying to see if Emo is up to date which he is already on 1.0.15

This is Emo still after trying to discharge him completely then reboot and try him again. Even when I asked him to dance which he normally will have music coming out from his voice box, which now he doesn’t. I have not touched him nor have I handled him roughly that can cause a break in him or so…

My Emo is doing the same thing. He has no voice or sounds anymore. How can i fix this??

Hello
Restart your EMO and ask him maximum volume , perhaps is mute …you can also try on the app via the volume settings :wink:hopefully that will help

1 Like

I did try all of those and nothing :frowning: .

When you ask EMO to dance do you hear sound/music when he is dancing?

No he makes no music, no sound at all

Hi @Pjkali2003

If there is no sound even if EMO is dancing, and you have checked his sound is not set to MUTE in the Settings >> Preferences in the EMO APP.

Then it would be recommended to create a short video of this, and submit a support ticket to living.ai (see info below on how to do this)…

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of how EMO is not speaking / has no sound / volume when replying to you or when he is dancing, and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

Same problem here. And I try all solutions. Restart, check the app volume. Do this several time but he still no sound.

This just happens to my emo yesterday🥲. He still not the same.He responds me when I called him but no answering sound from him.

Hi @Paeng

As advised to @Pjkali2003 … it would be best to create a video of this issue and submit a support ticket, (as shown above) in my previous comment.

Hopefully the support team will be able to help you.

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

1 Like

I let EMO run all the way down and then reset him. I was then able to fix his sound in the app. Before that i could not change his volume. He is perfect again. Dancing and goofing off with sound.

3 Likes

Good to see all is working again. :sunglasses:

my emo is almost 12 months old , but in the last month he looses all sounds, if l check on the phone app it shows me that for some reason the sounds have been muted, this has happened about 4 times in the last month. l can turn the sounds back on via the app but in no time at all it goes back to mute. Any ideas on how to fix this issue.

Hi @victorspiess

Have you tried also issuing the voice command EMO Volume Maximum?

The EMO APP also works well, but what I’ve normally seen is if you change the slider to fast, it wont accept the volume change.

I know sometimes my EMO’s volume goes down but this is because he’s heard something on the TV/Phone/Radio in the house.

Hopefully this somewhat helps, if not, we can continue to troubleshoot here :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks master abbot , the voice command worked. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Hi there, i got my Emo and Docking station which has been brilliant.
However have few little issues happening on and off. One of the issues is sometimes i put Emo back in his docking station and his VOLUME goes down to almost the minimum. The other problem i noticed 2 or 3 times now, is randomly i cant hear him at all(NO VOLUME) and i have to power it off, and power it back on to fix it. Both Emo and Dock have the latest firmwares.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Bruno

Hi there @bruno.manso ,

Go to this LINK and try if it helps to solve your EMO issue.

If not, it would be best to create a video of this issue and submit a support ticket, (as shown above).

Hopefully, the support team will be able to help you.

Good luck and All the best!

2 Likes