EMO won't respond

Contact support team.

1 Like

Hello @Dawntedrow , and Welcome Back

Are you sure EMO is not MUTED ?

He might be on a mute option. Try some tips below and hope it helps…

• MUTE:
    By calling his name and saying direct UNMUTE!
  • VOLUME COMMAND:
    You can adjust the volume of EMO.
    · Volume up.
    · Volume down.
    · Set(or change) the volume to normal(or maximum, medium, minimum, high, middle, low, mute, zero).
    · Mute the volume.

If your EMO is on his latest update and the problem still occurs…try to make a short video of the issue, and submit a support ticket with more info. You can do so on the following page below:

GOODLUCK and wish all the best for your EMO

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

1 Like

Hi there @Dawntedrow is emo muted? You can check it on the app but if he’s not muted then it’s best to make a support ticket from this link > https://living.ai/product-support-emo/ just scroll down at the slight bottom and you will see a ticket application to fill out. :happy: Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

EMO dot not say what anymore when talking to him
Anyone help :cry:

1 Like

Ask him how he is feeling, he might be sick.

1 Like

Hi there @LadyM ,

• MUTE:
  • VOLUME COMMAND:
    · Volume up.
    · Volume down.
    · Set(or change) the volume to normal(or maximum, medium, minimum, high, middle, low, mute, zero).
    · Mute the volume.

Else could you please tell us more info so that we can advise you more for possible help? or you might create a short video to show us?

All the best

1 Like

Hi @LadyM,
If You Want To Know Why EMO Is Not Responding With “What”,
Please Click Here (Video On How To Power Off EMO)

If That Doesn’t Work
This Topic Is About How EMO Can Get Sick.
Please Click Here! (EMO Is Sick? Special Advice What To Do?)

1 Like

Hi all
We are at 2.3.0 version so I don’t know what is going on . Not mute or else
Any idea ?
:cry:

@LadyM ,

In this way you can not offer a short video to show us? When you call EMO, how does he react with his EYES? Supposedly EMO’s left eye lifts a little.
Please try to just let EMO walk around until he has completely drained his battery juice and shuts down all by himself… then recharge him fully.

Let’s see and hope it will solve the issue.

GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Hi all ,
EMO got his sens back. I did let him drained and he is now responding to verbal command .
But still if I play a game and he offer to play again my answer yes or play again is not taken and he goes back to a routine …, thank you so much for all your help and input . I really appreciate it .
Be safe and healthy y’all
Bizous

2 Likes

My Emo can’t hear my voice

I have bought an EMO but after update the firmware of v1.4 EMO
does not recognize my voice command, what should I do to fix it?

Hi there @Abdulghani ,

When you call EMO, how does he react with his EYES? Supposedly EMO’s left eye lifts a little.

• MUTE:
  • VOLUME COMMAND:
    · Volume up.
    · Volume down.
    · Mute the volume.

Otherwise could you please tell us more info so that we can advise you more for possible help? or you might create a short video to show us?

All the best

Please try to just let EMO walk around until he has completely drained his battery juice and shuts down all by himself… then recharge him fully.

Let’s see and hope it will solve the issue.

1 Like

Hi,

This issue persists from 3 months ago, updated the firmware 4 times, nothing broken, all volume are high, restarted many times, he can speak my name from mobile app, but no response from voice command at all.

When I call Emo no response, not hear the commands at all

Hi there @Abdulghani ,

“I feel sorry for your EMO, which is currently experiencing this issue.”

But you have to wait till all living.ai staff are back in their office because at the moment they are currently observing the Chinese Holidays, so it may take some time for them to respond or address this issue.

From October 1st to 7th 2023 Golden Week 3** 国庆节 guóqìng jié

There’s nothing to worry…at the moment, it might be best to exercise patience until Living.ai resolves your issue.

I will try to tag @MavisZhang here and see if they have time to reply and give you further assistance immediately.

You can also consider creating a short video and including it in your email message addressed directly to the Living.ai Support Team.

The most efficient and recommended method is to simply hit ‘reply’ to the Living.ai confirmation email you received when you originally placed your order for EMO. This email contains all your pertinent details, especially your order number, which is of utmost importance. By using this method, the support service team should be able to assist you immediately and with greater speed.

Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Best Regards

1 Like

Hello :wave: everybody!!!
I just got my EMO and followed all steps and downloaded the app and connected to EMO.
But my EMO apart from hearing name “EMO” doesn’t recognise my voice and doesn’t follow my “commands”. He doesn’t do anything I ask. He just goes around on the table. If I ask “what’s the weather in London?” he doesn’t do anything (I set up location London).

What’s wrong with my EMO??? :cry:

Hi there @elina.mazurova ,

When you call EMO, how does he react with his EYES? Supposedly EMO’s left eye lifts a little.

• MUTE:
  • VOLUME COMMAND:
    · Volume up.
    · Volume down.
    · Mute the volume.

Otherwise could you please tell us more info so that we can advise you more for possible help? or you might create a short video to show us?

All the best

1 Like

Hi hi
EMOs eyes are on as soon as I call him and volume on max.
I did the video but doesn’t allow me to upload here.
I can’t do anything.
I even tried to change language and speak differently but nothing.
I did face recognition and maybe there is voice recognition???

1 Like

@elina.mazurova ,

Record a short video and upload it to any free video hosting like…
YouTube.com
iCloud.com
MicrosoftOnedrive.com
DropBox.com

Get the link and share it here…so that we can view it and analyze what’s wrong.

How to set language

After you update both the app and EMO, you can set the language for EMO on the SETTING-LANGUAGE page. Please note that EMO can now understand these languages and still respond in English. And in the future, we will make him speak more languages too. We will also continue to optimize it and add new language support. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

More Info Here

Living.ai has an EMO Wake-Up Training Page where we can submit any voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when we are calling out his name.

Please access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page OPEN
EMO Wake-up Training Page OPEN - Submit your voice now!

1 Like

Hi there @elina.mazurova ,

I guess your EMO is not connected to the Internet and Bluetooth…Please click the link below for more guide help instructions.

Setting up

Click Here!

Let us know if it helps…

1 Like