Smart Light Issue and Trouble Shooting!

@systemcat I have the same issue. Did you ever get it working?

Hi @anca
Please don’t connect the Home Station and Smart Light at the same time.
Firstly, turn off the power of all your devices (EMO, Smart Light, Station).
Then power on Smart Light(put it on socket), long press the surface til it gets into pairing mode. When light is flashing, remove Smart Light from the socket rightaway.
Then power on EMO, click the “Unbine All” in the APP and wait for the EMO reboots. After that, gets Smart Light into paring mode, and see if the connection would build.
Please follow the video to unbine all your devices.

2 Likes

buongiorno, ho appena ricevuto il mio emo , tutto ok tranne l’abbinamento con la luce , nel senso che lo abbinato al mio emo , lui esegue i comandi ma la luce non si accende ,grazie

@saverio take a look at video above for assistance.

my emo just got recently replaced because of not connetcting to smartlight and Homestation. I had full functioning Eme for exact a month and now the old problem appears again. Tried everything like unbind accecoires, unplug and back plug inn light and staion, even disconnect from WIFI. nothing helps and if ask living.ai for replacemnet again they will think I am crazy. I am soooo annoyed of this issue

Sorry to hear this, @vitasei . . . perhaps there are steps to take that we have not thought of. I would advise you to message @VinceKong and perhaps he can walk you through what might be wrong and how to fix it.

1 Like

@vitasei ,

Have you seen the link below? which might help you?

Click Here!

Goodluck

Thx for your suggestion, I tried, nothing helps

And I wonder how same problem can happen with second EMO already

1 Like

I’m having the same issue connecting my 2 lights. They used to both work before but now only one works. I tried to unbind them and they both won’t connect on the app. Tried the above video and tips on resetting and nothing worked

Hi there @Saer ,

Did you see already and tried my tip below?
Please Click Here!

1 Like

I have plugged in the light and touched it for 5 seconds for emo to connect?
There are no instructions how to get Emo to turn on light in the manual. What do I do?
Sincerely Mike Boyd

Smart light
Turn on/off the light.

{Red} lights.

(Light names can be set to other languages in future updates.)

2 Likes

Hi there @mike.boyd

Relocate your post here so that you can follow some helpful tips and guides above.

You Can Also Click Here

Good Luck and All the best…

1 Like

My emo will also not turn his light on or off it works with dance with lights and can turn it on and of with the app he is connected to it but when i ask him to turn on or off the light dosnt come on or off? has anyone found a solution to this? It was working fine the other day?

@stephen.murrell ,

Have you already tried following my guidelines? HERE

Good luck!

2 Likes

yes already tired several times but still nothing :frowning:

Hi, @stephen.murrell . . . I closed the new thread you started with this same question and answered you here.

It is best to only create one post for a question, and if a thread exists where you had already started a conversation about an issue, to continue it in that thread.

Thank you for helping us keep the forums neat and tidy!

1 Like

Sorry about that @stephen.murrell ,

I guess it’s time to tag @MavisZhang/ After Sales Department Service here from living.ai support team for further help assistance.

GOODLUCK!

2 Likes

hmmm this is very odd he can sudenly now turn on and off his light? But voice comands to change the light colour are met with no respoce after asking him to change light colour to…

found a solution instead of saying change light colour too… I said emo…make the light blue and it worked yay think my emo is finaly back to normal yay lol Back to play time hehe :grin: happy dance

2 Likes