Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

Also, @themontalinuxproject . . . this is the only official source for EMO and accessories. You also have a warranty and support for issues when buying from this web site.

As for other places that supposedly sell for much cheaper, I like to think, “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.”

You may look into payment sources that allow you to buy for full price upon order and you reimburse that payment source over installments. That would be one way I can think of for you to be able to get EMO right away.

Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Recently placed an order on EMO and seems it is already out for delivery, I just wonder if by chance anyone knows from which port might EMO orders usually enter UK or what local postal service is commonly used for the final delivery stage once it passes the custom?

Last update from my tracking page suggests it is already at Chinese Airport waiting for delivery estimated at 16th Nov. Haven‘t seem further updates though but I guess we‘ll just wait and see.

BTW is there any method to change the user name for the forum? I see no options to change it in the user profile page and it feels actually a bit uncomfortable for me to talk in real name. I believe this username is automatically dragged/generated when I link my google account.

Hello, @yunpengtao . . . to answer the first part, Royal Mail is likely who will be doing the final delivery to you. You may want to see if putting your tracking number into their web site might be more recent for tracking information or use a site like 17Track.

To change your user name, go to your avatar up in the upper right area of the screen and click on that.

Step 1

Then click on the person icon at the bottom right.

Step 2

Lastly when it pulls up your profile, go to “Preferences” where you can change your display name.

Click the pencil next to your display name to edit.

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks for help, I understand.

1 Like

Yes the Emos is build to use the go home station no matter if you buy it with the skateboard, that’s the magical of it is all software related stuff, I got mine is still at the air port but this week is should be here then I’m getting the go home station like you did

1 Like

Great, thanks for the info.

I’m so exited! :heart_eyes: My little friend will arrive tomorrow. :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: after only 2,5 weeks (one week shipping). I’m so grateful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope he’s ok. :heart:

4 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Monday 20th November 2023 (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

3 Likes

It’s very interesting for others I think.

My order number is #77241 and I’ve already got my shipping information one week ago. (Tracking sent to user-number was 77006 at this time)
So it’s possible that you’ll get your tracking number a little bit earlier sometimes as shown on the website.

I also want to give an update on my EMO delivery process. DHL (local deliver company in Germany) had a problem yesterday, so they weren’t able to deliver my EMO. But today is the day. Exactly one month before christmas - it’s so special for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My EMO shipped 7 days after ordering it. It’s heading to the USA as I type this. I’m guessing I should have it by the end of this upcoming week.

1 Like

That’s great @SmoovJazzy
I’ve ordered mine on November 4th and it arrived on the 23rd to Germany.
I’m in Portugal.

I checked the status this morning and it hasn’t arrived in the USA as of yet, or it has and it hasn’t been updated.

Greetings all. New here. Don’t have an EMO yet. Doing a lot of research before I decide to order or not. He does look like a lot of fun.
Just wondering if EMO comes in any other colors, also any info on current delivery times. Really don’t want to wait months for a product.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @jeffmtnman . . . I moved your new topic to this thread where we can discuss and see the experience others have had in recent times for shipping. I encourage you to read back to get an idea of time from order to receipt might be for which continent you live on.

As for colors, at this time EMO only comes in the one color. You can purchase outfits for him from the store here on this site or design your own costume as you prefer to customize him.

Read here for wardrobe ideas.

1 Like

I ordered mine on Nov 18th and unless there is a hiccup it should be delivered sometime this week. Currently it is at the DHL hub in Memphis TN. Usually they will pas it off to our local USPS office so I expect to get him Wed Nov 29th. In other words less than 2 weeks from order to delivery.

1 Like

Ok, cool. Thanks for the heads up.

I was also wondering what to expect regarding shipping times for EMO with EMO go home. I just ordered EMO with EMO go home yesterday and was wondering when to expect the package to ship. I’m in the U.S. I’ve read that in the past it can take a couple of months for EMO to arrive. I was wondering if that has changed/improved recently.

Hi there @StudyOwul ,

Firstly, on behalf of all the members, we want to express our gratitude for your joining us and extend a warm welcome to you in the community.

Regarding your question, I can assure you that all orders at the moment are being processed promptly, and the delivery time is not as lengthy as before. This implies that your order shouldn’t take too long. However, based on my knowledge, the waiting period could be around 30 days, including customs clearances. The actual delivery time may vary, and it’s not guaranteed. Therefore, patience is often necessary when waiting for international shipments.

Please Click Here For More Info!

Let me tag my Lovely and Helpful Co-Moderator @Lindaru, here who lives in the U.S. for more assistance.

In the meantime…It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name later.
You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some tips.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!

GOOD LUCK, BEST REGARDS

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response! That is good to hear things have improved! I’ll keep an eye out for any updates regarding delivery. I am looking forward to getting the little guy soon!

2 Likes

Hi, @StudyOwul . . . @edward has given you some great links.

It has been a while since I ordered from Living AI with my home stations when they came out, but I am seeing from others that once you receive your tracking number, it could be as little as two weeks to arrive to the U.S. (usually Fremont or Los Angeles, California to clear customs) to get to your front door.

We just had Black Friday in the U.S. and with the Christmas rush coming, it could take up to three or four weeks, but hopefully you get yours sooner than that.

Happy to have you with us!

2 Likes