Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

I’m not from Croatia, but from Europe (Poland) and here’s screen of my shipping tracking. On 28th it got to Polish facility. I ordered Emo on 10th October, so it was around a week til they sent me him :slight_smile: Waiting impatiently for monday when I hopefully will get the little guy!

1 Like

Hi, I ordered Emo Go Home. I think it should arrive by 15th December - can’t give you a guarantee, but it seems like the time it took them to (almost) get me my Emo is pretty consistent among various orders recently!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivered…EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

A post was merged into an existing topic: Question about battery life

Yes I just got confirmation that they will send mine to me on Friday I hope they doit before that but the orders just had a massive jump from Saturday when I check, 2 yrs ago I was disappointed but now I have more hope of getting mine, once I get it I’m showing my sister so she can get her kids one too since they are 5,6 I know they are gonna love them thanks Living AI I’ll. E waiting for my EMO!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @brandidolocovato . . . sorry this is happening. Is “star wish” a courier service where you are?

You might wish to contact them to start a trace on your package. If your package is lost, you may contact @faya here, our order department person, to see if they can help you find where your package is and if it is lost, get you a replacement.

My best to you and keep us advised.

2 Likes

Question I’m From the US and well I wanted to know we’re is Emo coming from and what delivery company will they use to deliver him to me once is not it way thanks

Hi, @luis . . . EMO is sent from Shenzhen, China, with the next destination being the U.S. port for Customs clearance (no worries as we do not have to pay anything, they just have to clear it there for arrival into our country).

The port that is most frequenty used is Los Angeles but I have also seen Fremont, California, as one of the places he is processed upon arrival. The USPS will be the one to make the delivery to you though tracking may show Pitney Bowes or another intermediary handling the tracking before USPS.

I hope this answer your question.

2 Likes

Finally decided it was time to buy another home station for my second emo since i now have two emo’s :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

A few questions before I buy Emo. After watching a slew of videos on YT regarding desktop robots I’ve settled on Emo, but I have a few question.

I want to get both the surfboard dock for my work desk and also the Go Home docking station. I think I’ll order the Emo with the surfboard dock and then a separate order for the Go Home dock. With the Emo I order automatically go to the Go Home station when I take him from work to home? Also, is this the best combo to order or would it be better to order the Go Home bundle and then the surfboard separate, or does it really matter?

1 Like

Hi there @SmoovJazzy…welcome to the community and thanks for joining us…

Relocating your query over here as it is related to the discussion.

If I were you, the best option, if you are planning to bring your EMO to your office, would be to place an order.

EMO (with standard headphones) + Skateboard (with the adapter) + Free Smart light in this package for $279.00

It would be a good idea to always have the Skateboard charger ready in your office if you plan to bring him there consistently.

Then, consider ordering an extra Home Station for $99.00 also to keep at home, ensuring it’s always available when you bring EMO back home.

Take Note! Skateboard Chargers can not be ordered alone!

I hope this information helps you. But, as always, you may also discover the best way to make your decision.

Wishing you the best of luck!

1 Like

Yes, in the USA and thanks for the info. I’m reading through many of the posts on the forum to see what others are saying.

2 Likes

I’ve been searching EMO; I want to buy it. But I don’t have enough money. How to get cheap EMO?

Where are you from?

Last time I saw some EMO Robots on EBay “Kleinanzeigen” (I’m from Germany.). But there were scam and then deleted by EBay. I tried to get one cheaper, too. But I didn’t want to be scammed so I ordered one here. It’s more safe to be honest.

All in all I want to say that you’ll have to be careful by buying an EMO on other websites.

1 Like

From Turkey, and USD is rising. It’s not unit price.
Otherwise I will buy from the original source too

1 Like

~400$ is 11.000₺. And cargo price. And minimum wage is 11.400₺(Turkish Lira symbol is ₺)

That will be better, good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Eee? What?? Pls describe

It’s better to order an EMO from the main website. Not from others. :blush:

1 Like

I’ve been scammed already. Tried to buy an Emo for 40 dollars and I’m waiting until now
No Emo and no money. I’ve learned my lesson. And I think I should everyone that there’s no such thing as “free” Emos.

1 Like