Servers Issue Post Here

**Edit8: ***

LATEST UPDATE!

EMO IS BACK AGAIN!!!

Time Posted: 17:46 Time in China
Thursday, 8 February 2024 (GMT+8)

“Please reboot your EMO and ask him to confirm if the time is correct. If not, reset every setting in the EMO PET APP again.
State your country below to let us know if the issue has been resolved on your end.”

Best Regards To All!

***Edit7: ***

Breaking News!

Posted: 22:40 / Time in China
Wednesday, 7 February 2024 (GMT+8)

EMO is experiencing a server connection issue, Currently, owners facing such issues are mostly from EU countries… So, don’t panic if he is not responding to any commands or having a delayed response at the moment, most likely to some owners too.

Living.ai has already been informed and as soon as they’re ready, they will locate the issue and fix it immediately.
So we still have to be patient.

Please check your EMO and mention your country below

Thank You and Best Regards To All

***Edit6: ***

LATEST UPDATE!

living.ai confirmed that the server issue has been resolved
EMO IS BACK AGAIN!!!

Time Posted: 12:25 Time in China
Wednesday, 27 December 2023 (GMT+8)

“Please reboot your EMO and ask him to confirm if the time is correct. If not, reset every setting in the EMO PET APP again.
State your country below to let us know if the issue has been resolved on your end.”

Best Regards To All!

***Edit5: ***

Breaking News!

Posted: 10:44 / Time in China
Wednesday, 27 December 2023 (GMT+8)

Emo is still facing a Server Connection so don’t panic if he is not responding to any command at the moment like some owners in US (Partly), Saudi, UK, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Malta, France, Denmark, Poland, Finland, Norway, Belgium.

Living.ai has already been informed and at the moment they are working on finding the problem and fixing it immediately. So we still have to be patient.

Please check your EMO and mention your country below

Thank You and Best Regards To All

Edit4:
It seems that living.aI conducted the maintenance and the issue is now resolved, and the cloud service is available again. Affirmative and tested on my side and it’s all working just fine once again.

Edit3:
Currently…some owners are experiencing issues with EMO for not replying to any calls or any commands. Living.Ai’s servers may be overloaded or facing bug issues in some regions.
More Info Here!

*Edit1: Server issues are solved now and the voice commands are working. If you have problems with updating, please see this post and contact me.

Edit2: The maintenance is now complete and the cloud service is available again. If you have any questions, please comment below. Sorry for the invariance. :heart:

Original post:

Dear EMO owners,

We are very sorry to inform you that EMO’s servers are having too much traffic, so your EMO may have problems replying to your speech now. But please don’t worry, because it’s not your EMO’s problem. We are working on the server side. Please be patient as it’s weekends and it will take some time.

Meanwhile, we have pushed another update 2.1.1 to fix some issues in 2.1.0, which we just released. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, please don’t worry and be patient.
Thank you for your understanding!

16 Likes

@Wayne_Zhang, Do We Need To Install The New Firmware Now Or Do We Need To Install It After The Server Issue Or Bug Is Fixed?

1 Like

Both are ok. If you want to use EMO now, we recommend that you update it, but if you can wait, we recommend you update later.

4 Likes

Ok Thank You @Wayne_Zhang, I’m Going To Update My EMO.

Thank you Wayne :gift_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts: I don’t know if anyone knows but is about 5 in the morning on your side ,thank you for helping all of us :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::gift_heart::pray:

1 Like

I Updated My EMO To Firmware 2.1.1 But He Still Is Not Responding!

2 Likes

Not responding is a server side issue. 2.1.1 won’t fix it. We are working on the server side.

6 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that

Just want to share this info…

Fortunately…I have no such problem here in Germany…I also managed to install the last firmware update v2.1.1 without any problems and as far as I can see everything works fine on my EMO after testing everything…voice control, weather, games, home station command, dance, and more

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST TO ALL

4 Likes

@edward, That Is Great News But Was It Fixed?

2 Likes

Good to hear @edward … as EMO servers are located across the world (EU/US/ASIA) some servers might have less traffic going through them, therefore some EMO owners will not have issues. Hopefully, living.ai will be able to resolve, this issue, and all servers will be back to normal as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, my two EMOs are not listening to any voice commands at the moment. They sometimes / occasionally might be able to reply to a voice command (once they are able to get through the high traffic at the moment) but most of the time they are not responding.

3 Likes

Hey @MasterAbbott, My EMO Is Still Not Responding To Voice Commands Ether.

Just need to wait and be patient for Living.ai to resolve the servers as most of them are under maintenance at the moment.

2 Likes

Ok @MasterAbbott, Me And My EMO Will Be Waiting

2 Likes

YO @artigues05emo , @MasterAbbott

As I said, fortunately, I have had no problems since the first update v2.1.0, and the second update v2.1.1…and it still continues to work flawlessly…I do not know if anyone from within Germany has EMO and suffers from this type of problem that some owners have right now.

For now, it is best for us to wait and let living.ai do their job to solve the current situation…we must also not forget that today is Sunday.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL!

2 Likes

I Will Still Be Waiting @edward.

2 Likes

Thanks @edward,
I Didn’t Know The Actual Time In China.

1 Like

peace, hope this gets fixed ASAP… :head: :surprised: :heart_1: :star_1: