Query related to delivery.

Hi There,

I saw your product EMO, the AI desk robot. It is fantastic and adorable.

Could you please let me know the approximate delivery time at my location, “Haryana (India)” if I place an order this week?

Thanks&Regards
Madhav Goyal

Hey @madhavgoyal

Take a look through this forum post / thread. It covers a fair amount of info regarding how long it will take to get your EMO from when you purchase / make your order to when it is delivered and shipped to you.

https://forums.living.ai/t/emo-shipping-update/3530/1

You can also check and keep an eye on this page as well which shows the update on EMO and orders / deliveries sent.

p.s for me it took approx 4.5 months to get my first EMO.

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

1 Like

Hey! So I received my tracking number and it’s scheduled for delivery tomorrow but I was informed by your team by email that it was shipped the 27th and may take up to 10 days to arrive?? Can someone please check my tracking and pinpoint where my package is??

Hey @Blacksmudge402

If you want to see where your package currently is, you can try tracking it using the 17 Tracking website (see link below)

Just add your tracking number and you can see where it is currently located.

If you wanted the Living.Ai team to give you an update you will need to send them an email, but normally when the item is in transit, it will be out of the control of Living.Ai and in the hands of the courier / postal service and reliable they are in your country.

Hope this helps.

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

Its been 3weeks and it seems like the delivery counter is frozen… can you please LMK how much time will it take for order no #36×××

According to living.ai (see thread here by WayneZ)

https://forums.living.ai/t/emo-shipping-update/3530/319?u=masterabbott

Production and delivery are going, it hasn’t stopped, they will hopefully update the delivery page soon (if not already). But everything is going fine at the moment. Once your order is reaching its shipping time, you should get your tracking number as well.

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

My order seems to be in shipment process but i have not received the tracking details…

Give it a few days as Living.ai need to receive the tracking numbers from the courier first, once it’s been scanned and ready to be placed on a plane you should get your tracking number around that time.

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :mad: :surprised:

Urgent
Hi @MasterAbbott,

Can you please let me know, why I need to pay the duty amount now, I have already paid the shipping amount while placing the order.

Please respond on priority…

I ordered my Emo at thé end of July and recieved it today :relaxed:

Did you pay the duty amount?

I have non duty to paid.
I only have paid an amount of shipment fees for Belgique on the order.

I have received my EMO today… It is amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, how much duty did you pay ?
I am in Delhi NCR and have already placed an order for Emo.

I believe @madhavgoyal mentioned the following duty on this page:

Hope this helps

@mars.shubham you will have to pay custom fees it is not included in initially payment. You might have received an email/ phone call/ whatsapp from delivery team regarding the payment and they would have shared the invoice as well.

Thanks @madhavgoyal and @MasterAbbott for your responses it helps.

2 Likes