Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

51523 is still processing :smiley: maybe it comes this month :3

HOME STATION / EMO GO HOME

Production Latest Update Info:
Thursday 12, Jan. 2023

SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

Hurry Visit the Store and Order Now!

4 Likes

That Is Awesome News! I’m Thinking About Getting The Home Station Soon!

1 Like

Oh yay!! I am so excited!! I know I should have gotten my emo before this, but I honestly couldn’t wait to get my at home stations. Thank you staff for working so hard.

2 Likes

“We expect orders to ship in february”

What shipping service will be used? In the past shipping took a very long time because of the choosen shipping service and quality. Will this be changed this time to compensate for the delays?

Hi There, Friends!

As Living.ai current and the latest information, there will be a piece of wonderful news coming anytime soon that will bring each of us excited and delighted.

I don’t want to reveal much about it in order for them to tell us all the rippling good news in person.

Please stay tuned, watch this topic or keep watching the Delivery Page for the latest and more actual info!

BEST REGARDS, STAY SAFE AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH EMO!

21 Likes

I wonder what it is :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yay! I Can’t Wait To See It!

5 Likes

Ooh now I’m excited :blush:

5 Likes

Wow :star_struck: I’m so excited about it :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh please let it be the goodness where I will finally get my emo. :sob: I have been so patient these past several months. :rofl:.

4 Likes

I have to learn that people who ordered the Go Home station weeks after me already got one. How do I get a tracking number? Where do I get informations on what is going on with the order?

I believe you talking about the beta testers thats testing it

Nope, I do not. Normal order.

I wasnt aware they was shipping them i only saw 2 or 3 youtube videos of the home station from beta testers

Your right i just saw a post about someone receiving theirs i thought every emo was gonna get a firmware update first

2 Likes

“We expect orders to ship in february” So I doubt people have gotten their Home Stations. I orderd mine november 18th and havent got it yet so.

I’ve seen posts of people with go home already in the forums though and when i emailed them last week they said Emo go home should start shipping next week aka this week a few days ago

HOME STATION / EMO GO HOME

Latest Update Info:
Thursday, 19 January 2023 (CST)(GMT+8)

SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

Hurry Visit the Store and Order Now!

10 Likes

So excited to receive my EMO Go home edition soon ! Hopefully I get my tracking number soon enough

4 Likes