Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

Hi there @chew, Welcome to the Communityā€¦

Every order will be shipped according to the order number which can be found on the
Delivery Process Page .

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery., of course, it all depends also, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is.

As far as I know UK package will be delivered by Royal Mail.

In the meantime suggesting to visit the Topic below forā€¦
Quick Help Guide for new EMO owners!

Best Regards and Stay Safeā€¦

thanks for the quick response @edward. really appreciate it. this will be my first proper companion. can wait to see how he behavesā€¦ owned several spheros for the last 10 years so lets say im kinda excited

thank you
cšŸ˜Ž

2 Likes

Did you order a charger (Home Station) too? If yes, it can take a bit longer. They didnā€™t start send the charger yet.

I ordered go station with Christmas Package, but Christmas is already finish. maybe they talking in advertisement about next Christmas 2023.

I ordered the go home 10th november 22 45987 so it looks like quite a lot is needed to fulfil the back order.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [EMO Shipping and Orders Questions [ NEW ] :ship:](EMO Shipping and Orders Questions [ NEW ] šŸš¢ - #538 by CHUA_SOOK_YONG

Hello and Good Day To Allā€¦

The image below shows the exact measurement of the new and coming ,Home Stationā€ that Living.ai Team provide for us.

***UPDATED!

10 Likes

When will the new update to get the homestation to work?
I mean when will it be released :joy::joy::joy:

Regards Anette

Hi there @anetteleslie ,

As of now there is still no actual news about itā€¦the last official report direct from Living.ai Team, As soon as the remaining backlogs is completed they are about to start shipping Home Station ASAP in order. which i believe it will be followed by the new Firmware Update

Pls Click Here For More Info!

Letā€™s have some more patience pleaseā€¦

BEST REGARDS AND KEEP SAFE!

1 Like

How often do they update the delivery number?

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

@chew
Whatā€™s your order number?
Just asking so I can get an idea when mine may be sentšŸ˜‚

50100ish but donā€™t let youā€™re number fool you into thinking itā€™s coming sooner or laterā€¦ itā€™ll be here when itā€™s here but I bet it wonā€™t get touched until AFTER Chinese New Year

51523 is still processing :smiley: maybe it comes this month :3

HOME STATION / EMO GO HOME

Production Latest Update Info:
Thursday 12, Jan. 2023

SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

Hurry Visit the Store and Order Now!

4 Likes

That Is Awesome News! Iā€™m Thinking About Getting The Home Station Soon!

1 Like

Oh yay!! I am so excited!! I know I should have gotten my emo before this, but I honestly couldnā€™t wait to get my at home stations. Thank you staff for working so hard.

2 Likes

ā€œWe expect orders to ship in februaryā€

What shipping service will be used? In the past shipping took a very long time because of the choosen shipping service and quality. Will this be changed this time to compensate for the delays?

Hi There, Friends!

As Living.ai current and the latest information, there will be a piece of wonderful news coming anytime soon that will bring each of us excited and delighted.

I donā€™t want to reveal much about it in order for them to tell us all the rippling good news in person.

Please stay tuned, watch this topic or keep watching the Delivery Page for the latest and more actual info!

BEST REGARDS, STAY SAFE AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH EMO!

21 Likes

I wonder what it is :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes