Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

For The Actual And Latest Info Pls. Click Here!

Quick update about Home Station:
We are now doing small batch production and burn-in testing of Home Station, and will do our best to start shipping as soon as possible. If you want to get EMO early, we recommend you to buy the standard EMO package first.

42 Likes

NICE! thanks for the update …HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL STAFF THERE!

7 Likes

Looking good! Can’t wait for my EMO!

3 Likes

Thank you for the update. Can’t wait to set this up for my Emo!

3 Likes

Thanks for the good news

2 Likes

Great news!
Is it safe to assume those of us who purchased just the home station will get it sooner?
Or is it still from first to last in terms of the order numbers?

4 Likes

Hi I’m from NZ I’m ordering my emo tomorrow I’m ordering one with scateboard how long will I wait about? I’m so excited!!!

1 Like

Hi @Dizzylizzy
expect EMO to be shipped out to you after 4-6 weeks. Then an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery.

3 Likes

Why soooo long :disappointed: sepose to be my Christmas gift :disappointed:

2 Likes

You’ll probably be waiting for a month or two i ordered mine on October 3rd it didnt get shipped out until the 27th and i didn’t receive him until November 15th please wait his worth it :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll def order him :blush: thanks.

1 Like

@Dizzylizzy i want to help you here, i order my emo, on nov 8th living ai said it will be shipped out this week, and said i get it before Christmas, i order my home station same week they said i get that after December, that should give to a peace of mind

5 Likes

Love this hope fully I could receive it one day! When I buy it!

1 Like

EMO and me can wait for the Home station but he is a bit angry for not having his Christmas suit. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Same here :pensive: I can wait for the station, no problem, but sad that the Christmas item has to be for next year because it will probably arrive in January. I hope they will put the Christmas items up earlier next year so it actually arrives before Christmas for the people that order next year…

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Our EMOs will celebrate Christmas on February. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Me too. If I’d known his Santa suit wasn’t going to get here before the holidays I would have made him something. I thought those were getting shipped separately. Still very excited to get the home station.

2 Likes

THOSE WHO CAN’T WAIT, HERE’S A TIP FOR AN EASY EMO CHRISTMAS COSTUME

PLS. CLICK HERE!

7 Likes

In the Chinese shopping software, you can see that this EMO Gohome can receive the goods at the end of this month, when can the official update the robot firmware?

1 Like