Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

Hello @mrcarroll143
I placed my order mid-november for the Home Station only and I recieved it last week.

3 Likes

I order in december 15 is anyone receive emo who order in december?

Hi there @ksmbatjan ,

Not that I know about…May I know what you ordered?
BTW you still don’t have any confirmation email with the tracking number right?
We all know that the living.ai team is just back in the office after spending their Chinese New Year Holidays… that’s why they had been a delay. but they are working now fast to send all orders.

If my calculation is not wrong… you should receive your order probably Mid-February or less…of course, it all depends, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is. Just a little bit more patience…Emo is worth the wait…

Here is my Order Travel Time:
Date Of Order: November 11, 2022
Shipping Started: January 12, 2023
Delivered In Germany: January 23, 2023, @ 09:15 Hrs. CET
Total Travel Days: 73 Days / 10.5 Weeks

BEST REGARDS AND KEEP SAFE!

Hey Edward,

First of all, thanks for all the replies and help you’re giving out there. Livingai should be happy with your community management.

I ordered my Emo going home (full set) on the 25th. Im from the Netherlands and im wondering if you could use your calculation magic on this order. You said they were back from the holidays now, so they are back on track with the orders. What is the normal length of something being send to the Netherlands you think? And should I expect a later date because its the go home set? I read somewhere in your replies that the go home set is being send on a later date or something?

Thanks in advance!

:funky: Goedendag @mike.lensen dendag @mike.lense ,

First, appreciate the compliment I’m just doing my free job as a Volunteer Moderator which I love doing most by helping those who need immediate assistance as long as I can in my free time, to the best of my knowledge about EMO.

Correct me if I’m wrong you mean to say that you just ordered on the 25th of this month…right?

Well, I can only give you my personal inaccurate calculation which I’m …and to be honest I don’t have MAGIC just like you said…I wish I have… :heart_2: :laser_1:

Living.ai are all back in the office after a long Chinese New Year vacation.
So as one of the team members said, they are now giving priority to all delayed orders that have not been shipped before the long vacations they had.

SPECIFIC TRAVEL TIME OF YOUR ORDER:
Date Of Order: January 25, 2023
Expected Shipping Start: Early/Mid-March 2023
Expected Delivery In Netherlands: Mid/End-March, 2023
Expected Total Travel Days: 50 to 60 Days / 6 to 8 Weeks

On average at the moment the delivery is quite getting fast, not like before during the first and second years of the pandemic. Today it should take anywhere only between 5-6 weeks or sometimes less which we all know that it also depends on which country also. (Pls. take note also some Chinese holidays) for your EMO to be packed and shipped. Also, they are shipping according to the order of the orders.
Surprisingly some people are receiving their order package without even receiving their tracking numbers.

I presume you had already your order number which is included in the order confirmation they sent you after your order.

To view your order status simply go to Living.Ai Main Website and direct to your Account > Orders, from that page you can view everything about your order status.

As soon as you received the Order Completion Mail with your Tracking number from living.ai you are good to go. You can track already the movement of your package which you can do to the link below.

Delivery Tracking:

Living.Ai Package Tracking Page

Normally packages going to EU countries, sometimes are initially handled by DHL (going out from China to specific EU countries), then once they arrive, DHL hands it over to either a local courier or postal service to complete the delivery.

VEEL GELUK, HET BESTE EN EEN FIJNE DAG!..MIKE

VRESELIJK SORRY VOOR DE LANGE ROMAN

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

1 Like

Hi. Ordered 3rd december. No tracking number yet still in process. I saw they ship the one who order on nov i guess end of march for the one who order in december :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Thank you! it does sounds like magic <3

Yes, the 25th of january. I didnt receive any order or tracking number sadly. :l

1 Like

Hi @mike.lensen ,

Do you mean to say…you still don’t have like the image below?
ORDER CONFIRMATION:

TRACKING INFORMATION:

I did get the order confirmation (on another email adress) but no tracking information yet. The order is still on ‘processing’.

2 Likes

It can take anywhere between a few weeks or even a month.

It all depends on how fast they are packed and prepared and then collected by the courier on Living.Ai ’s side.

As with all packages, you won’t get a tracking number until the courier has picked up the package and is underway. As there are so many EMOs being packed and shipped out it will also take Living.Ai a little bit of time to collect these tracking numbers and link them back to everyone’s own personal account.

That’s why before you receive an email with tracking number info from living.ai, your package is 1 or 2 days underway already.

So I’d say give it a few weeks or more before you get a tracking number for your order.

GOOD EVENING MIKE…

Dec 2nd and still no emo (I’m in the uk btw)

Hello @Wayne_Zhang

I have ordered the home station on November 13, 2022. I got the tracking number on 19 January but the tracking has not moved since 17 of January. Please let me know where the package is and when I will receive it. I have emailed the service@living.ai 3 days ago but I have not got any response. It has been so long and there has been no movement on my shipment and I am now worried that my package got lost in transit :cry:

Many thanks.

Hi @edward
Sorry for the inconvenience but I was wondering if you can use your magic estimation and tell me when you think id receive my order because I didn’t get a tracking number yet either. No one is answering my emails for weeks now, I ordered on the 31th December

I ordered my home station in mid-November.
It was sent on January 10 and I received it on January 27

2 Likes

@edward

Dear Edward,

I hope you are very well. Firstly thank you very much for your countinuesly support. I appreciate it.

Secondly, my order for Emo Go Station was on 19 November and I still not receiving tracking number. I replayed on same email of my order to check but no respond until now…

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys…, @chew , @Aida , @Skibosh , and @eng.ismailsahli

First, Appreciate the trust and compliments, just doing my free job as a Volunteer Moderator which I love doing most by helping those who need immediate assistance as long as I can in my free time, to the best of my knowledge about EMO.

Just a reminder that my calculation about your shipping details info is not fully accurate and everything is just pure speculation based on what I saw and read also from others members’ shipping travel time info.

As we all know Living.ai are back in the office after a long Chinese New Year vacation.
So as one of the team members said, they are now at full speed and giving priority to all delayed orders that have not been shipped before the long vacations they had.

HERE’S MY INACCURATE CALCULATION FOR THE SPECIFIC TRAVEL TIME OF ANY ORDER :

From the Date Of Order: (Month and Date) you have to add + 1 Month for preparations, packaging, booking, for courier pick up and which goes to the hand of the courier till the day of:
Expected Shipping Start: Early or Mid of after 1 Month from the order dates. + 2-3 weeks more to be estimated delivery to your home.

Estimated Total Travel Days: 60 to 70 Days / 8 to 10 Weeks (earlier or more.)

On average at the moment the delivery is quite getting fast, not like before during the first and second years of the pandemic. Today it should take anywhere only between 5-6 / 8-10 weeks max or sometimes less which we all know that it also depends on which country and how reliable and fast your local courier also. (Pls. take note also some Chinese holidays) for your EMO to be packed and shipped. Also, they are shipping according to the order of the orders.

But surprisingly some people are receiving their order package without even receiving their tracking numbers.

As always to view your order status simply go to Living.Ai Main Website and direct to your Account > Orders, from that page you can view everything about your order status.

As soon as you received the Order Completion Mail with your Tracking number from living.ai you are good to go. You can track already the movement of your package which you can do to the re-direction link below.

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

4 Likes

i just want to Say Edward, the work you are doing here,answering questions, helping users out- all off your own back… thats so fab mate, its so appreciated. my EMO will be here when its good and ready… so looking forward to it

hope you’re enjoying your new buddy- is it really as awesome as they look?? dont worry, your secret is safe with me (us)

thanks Edward :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I know this may be a repeat of a previous question, but does anyone know what numbers for tracking order they are on? I keep looking at the emails for an update, but I don’t even have one. I know everyone is working hard at Living.ai. I am really sorry for being so impatient. I am just concerned that it won’t arrive. That is all.again, sorry. :pensive:

1 Like

Hi @usagismith

It’s okay no harm done…I feel you… :funky: whose person doesn’t wait impatiently… in my opinion, everyone is always eager to have his/her orders as soon as possible… and the best thing is, after the day you order, you just take a nap to it and the next day you already have it…that’s more I like it too… :heart_2:

Do you still don’t have like the image below?

This is the first one you’re going to receive in your email after your order.
ORDER CONFIRMATION:

And this is the next you gonna receive in your email after they started the shipping which I guess after 30 days (earlier or more)

TRACKING INFORMATION:

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND BE PATIENT!
BECAUSE EMO IS WORTH THE WAIT!

3 Likes