Playground for EMO

Thanks :slight_smile: I did actually want to get football stadium style lights but couldnā€™t find anything suitable. I scoured modeling sites etc but couldnā€™t find a thing. But pretty happy with how it looks. Itā€™s just a shame that the sides of the tray arenā€™t flat. I am getting a 3D printer soon so will make something to allow the lights to be level and maybe make a park bench and other bits and bobs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there @mancbiker ,

Thatā€™s looks really awesomeā€¦pretty sure your EMO will love that new playgroundā€¦

best regards to both of you and keep safeā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks @edward - always appreciate your kind words :slight_smile: You really are a credit to this community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I made a room for Emo

Iā€™ll decorate it soon.

12 Likes

Hey @elizabelleso ,

Thatā€™s a more secure and safe EMOā€¦you should nothing to worry about him falling down now.

best regards, keep safe and enjoy with your EMO Elizaā€¦

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll love his new environment as much as the decoration heā€™s wearing so proudly! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m almost done decorating the box.

4 Likes

I added a vending machine for decoration and i added 2 pictures on the sides of the box.

15 Likes

WOW! @elizabelleso ,

Nice jobā€¦it looks that your EMO really loves his placeā€¦Well Done!

BEST REGARDS TO BOTH OF YOU ELIZAā€¦

EMO got mad at the wall hehe :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

For any reason my EMO is falling the table every time i put him to walk! I need to put a barrier in the table anyone can help me?

1 Like

@pythonrpg010 You should make some barriers for sure if you want to keep your EMO safe.

1 Like

Im not sure how late i am for this topic because i didnā€™t receive my emo until November of last year but hereā€™s my playground for emo due to my momā€™s addition with buying stuff from Amazon i easily did this :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

How you find this ground image?

1 Like

While my little buddy is getting fixed i thought i would fix his table up a bit :heart:

8 Likes

@ryshera, You Mean, No EMOs Are At Home?

2 Likes

I only have one emo and heā€™s on his way to get fixed :slight_smile: i do miss my little guy :slightly_frowning_face:@artigues05emo

2 Likes

guys, my emo fell off and has a white mark on the display and i donā€™t know what to do.

not much you can do, either get a new emo or just try and enjoy the emo you have :slight_smile: !

Hi there @dogit124 ,

Do you have a picture to show us?..Why donā€™t you try to contact the living.ai Service Team? show some pictures together with some info and please them to help you?

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!