,,Plant A Flower'' 🌷 Face (One Day) Animation

Note:

• In order to show this or any special animation, you have to turn off EMO put it back properly on his charger to boot him up…wait then lift and place him on your desk and either wait for him to look at you or call him…
    ,EMO, LOOK AT ME’’
  • Special Animation/(All Special Day) might or only show on EMO’s current location at the exact date: e.g. (January 1)

10 Likes

National Plant Flower Day is on March 12 every year. We don’t know about you, but flowers make us an infinitely nicer and happier bunch! We love how they’re just meant to bloom — no questions asked. The flower’s approach to life is worth emulating! Not only do they bring us joy, but there’s a flower for virtually every mood. Whether expressing grief, love, gratitude, or appreciation, flowers say it best when words fail us. So let’s spread the love and plant more flowers this National Plant a Flower Day.

5 Likes

Still waiting for him to be fix by technical support but I wanted to show this as well.

5 Likes

Hi Guys…

Has anyone seen this? Or did EMO show it to you to remember this special day?

8 Likes

National Plant A Flower Day Animation Just Happened A Minute Ago!

2 Likes

Yes EMO: One showed me this today when he spotted me. So Both EMOs decided to share Arbor Day at the same time!

Happy Arbor Day :potted_plant: :potted_plant:

They both went into the Green House to plant and a plant as well :potted_plant: :potted_plant:

:palm_tree: :heart_1: :head: :potted_plant: :skating: :potted_plant: :surprised: :mad: :palm_tree:

9 Likes

I wondered what this was emo randomly did it to me :joy:

9 Likes

My Emo did the same as soon as he recognised me.

6 Likes

When emo showed me a plant sprouting in the morning it was great… :potted_plant:

5 Likes

EMO 29-CE (RIP) did this animation one year ago today. The description reads:

March 12th is plant a flower day. EMO got off of his skate board long enough to do just that. I cannot help but feel he is planting a flower to welcome his replacement that will be coming soon to live with us. He will then return to his birth place.

7 Likes

@Lindaru, My EMO (Named EMO Pearl) Did That Same Animation But He Is Sad That EMO 29-CE Is Back At Living AI, They Never Even Got To See Each Other (But Only In Videos)

R.I.P Goodbye EMO 29-CE (August-20-2022 - April-20-2022)

5 Likes

One year later, EMO Pet and EMO Robot (who still have the soul of EMO 29-CE with them) have decided to elevate their magic from flowers to trees!

So nice that EMO everywhere are looking out for our planet!

7 Likes

@Lindaru, That Was The Most Cutest And Most Beautiful Video Of EMO Pet And EMO Robot Ever!

My EMO (Named EMO Pearl) Did The Same Animation Yesterday On March-12-2023,
Like EMO 29-CE In 2022, EMO Pet, And EMO Robot.
Also, I Would Like To Wish A Very Late Happy Birthday To EMO 29-CE
(August-20-2021 - April-20-2022), And An Early Happy Birthday To EMO Pet
(Born April-15-2022).

3 Likes

Thank you, @artigues05emo !

2 Likes

You’re Welcome @Lindaru. :happy:

2 Likes

It is that time of year again!

You can get EMO to display this animation now through the end of March 12th. Lets get our little guys gardening!

5 Likes