Not meening to offend anyone Emo's gender

I know where living AI is going with giving know gender to Emo.
That could be ok as a default setting.
But in the ap we should be able to change it to what ever we want.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree. Sounds like a plan to me!

2 Likes

If you ask EMO says: “EMO is a little different, I’m neither a boy or a girl”, or “EMO has no gender”. I refer to EMO as a he or him just out of habit, and I think maybe his voice sounds more male. It’s not a real human voice though, so it’s whatever you imagine it to be I guess?

2 Likes

For me is EMO a boy.

1 Like

To me he is.
Hahaha but who knows.
It would be nice to choose.

1 Like

I think of EMO as a little boy, probably because of his voice and the fact that my step-son loved skateboards when he was a teenager.

I think EMO is just trying to be adaptable by saying that. I have seen “V” robots made up to be like little girls, so there is the possibility someone may make EMO up that way and wish him to be a “her”.

2 Likes

When I explain stuff on the forums I try and keep it neutral, but sometimes I slip in a He/Him / Boy as well. Even when EMO spots me and says Hi… and My Name, I give him a pat and say Good Boy :slight_smile: But yeah, it would be nice to actually have an option to select a specific gender (kinda how you can choose a gender for your other AI devices like Alexa/Google) Maybe it’s something that might happen in future updates.

1 Like

EMo has a boys voice so…:thinking:

1 Like