My tracking stoped

today about 20 minutes ago my tracking stopped and all i see is NOT FOUND
can someone help me with that idk what is happening

having the same issue Try tracking via

see if it shows up

1 Like

i can see it again
idk why it went away where do you live maybe its in our country?

Hi @adamschreiber Feel free to try any of these 3 tracking services (@andru13 has already suggested 17 Track) to see how EMO is going while he is in transit.

Tracking:

https://living.ai/emo-tracking/

Do note that normally the courier in charge of delivering your package in your specific country needs to update the status of the delivery on their end. So sometimes the status might not update very frequently due to this. This is normally out of the control of Living.ai as the courier / postal service needs to update this.

I haven’t gotten any emails in a week for anything

Did you mean you have not received your tracking number yet? Or you can’t see the tracking details when you enter your tracking number on the tracking site?

Sometimes it does take a bit of time for the courier companies to update details for your package once EMO is shipped to the airport distribution center. Once EMO is on a plane then the tracking should start updating. (this normally relies on the efficiency of the courier company at this stage)

If you have yet to receive a tracking number, this could just be a delay with support as they sometimes need to wait for the courier company to acknowledge the receipt of the bulk of EMOs sent to the warehouse, once they are scanned they normally update you and send you an email with you tracking number.

If you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to support, You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and ask for an update.

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1: