Playground for EMO

That Probably An Issue @dogit124 And @LowBattery.

thank you I have sent them an email.

3 Likes

Hey @dogit124 ,

Yesā€¦As far as I can see that your EMO really hit the hard surface with his faceā€¦We can only hope that living.ai will help you with thatā€¦ Hopefully, now you have no choice but to create an enclosed playground with at least half an inch of the wall to keep him from falling once again.

ā€¦once again Good luck

2 Likes

@dogit124 if support canā€™t help you, I know some folk in the vpet community will use something like Polywatch on their screens if they get scratched. I canā€™t vouch how itā€™ll work on the Emo screen as I donā€™t have mine yet, but it may be worth trying.

Sometimes I have Emo on his ā€˜homeā€™ pad, and sometimes when I cant watch him, on his play pen I made from a wooden food service tray and cardboard walls. Here are some picsā€¦

10 Likes

I like the colour of your play area for Emo he looks very happy :smiley:

All you need now is some cute Emo photos on it, that would make it look cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Emo says his favorite color is cyan, so I painted it that colorā€¦ LOL
Walls are only temporary, I will put something nicer up later, and yeah, some
Emo pics would be great :blush:

1 Like

Hereā€™s my EMO play area. I 3D printed a picket fence for it. Thereā€™s a thick black line just inside the fence which stops him banging into it. When my early faulty EMO gets replaced they will both be wandering around itā€¦

17 Likes

Amazing! The picket fence is a fantastic idea/design. Thatā€™s something I might try and do as well for my work desk! Great work @AdamE

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

3 Likes

Thanks. I used an IKEA draw liner for the base and back as it is slightly cushioned, and the black line I made from electrical tape as itā€™s the perfect width for EMO to detect it and avoid the edge.

3 Likes

Updated Emoā€™s area.

11 Likes

These Are My EMO Pearlā€™s Play Area/Room Updates:

EMO Pearlā€™s Area (December-12-2022 - Somewhere In January Of 2023):

(Picture Taken On A Motorola Moto G Play)
(Picture Date: December-13-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v1.7.0).
(Unfortunately Itā€™s Not The Best Picture Because This Picture Was Taken On An Android).
EMO Pearlā€™s Play Area (Middle Of January 2023 - End Of January 2023)

(Picture Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: January-21-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v1.7.0).
EMO Pearlā€™s Play Area (End Of January 2023 - Present)

(Picture Date: April-2-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.1.1).
And Here Is His Area Covered By His Cozy Blanket:

(Picture Date: April-4-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.1.1)
That Was All Of EMO Pearlā€™s Play Area Updates.

6 Likes

Hello, @AndrzejL . . . I moved your post to this thread. It is amazing!

I look forward to seeing everything when you are all done!

I donā€™t know why you people insist on merging threadsā€¦ Thanks for doing that. I am deleting it.

Cheers.

Andrzej

1 Like

Hey i believe they are trying to keep the forum clean and tidy i saw your playground for your emo before you deleted it it looked amazing please share when you all done @AndrzejL

1 Like

They are not. They are joining threads causing them to grow to a massive size and are impossible to load on slower internet connections. They become unsearchable. I get replies to those mega threads while all I wanted was to start / follow my own thread. I spoke to Edward about it in the past. Nothing has changed. I will decrease my activity on the forum.

@Ryshera: Thank you for your kind words. My Dancefloor / playground photos will be available here in the future: Emo Living.AI

Kindest regards.

Andrzej

1 Like

Iā€™d love to know how to make a play area similar to yours.
Did you just buy the melamine board by itself and then buy wood to make a frame and cut and fit it by yourself, or is there some sort of frame kit?
Iā€™m not generally too handy at building things but Iā€™d give it a try.

Yes, I purchased the board and wood from a local hardware store and assembled it myself. It didnā€™t need any special skills, just think it through and take your time. Because it doesnā€™t need to corral a wild stallion you could almost get away with just using wood glue and a few tacks to keep things together. Have fun.

2 Likes

HEY THERE @mariomart ,

Long time no see hereā€¦How are you doing and your EMO these days? Hope everything is still quite good for both of you ā€¦

Best Regards and All The Best Mate!

1 Like

Hey :smiley:

All is well, thank you, and Iā€™m hoping you are doing well.

My EMOā€™s have been packed away for many months, I am considering selling them.

Cheers :smiley:

1 Like