Playground for EMO

Okay thanks guys!
Just want to make sure EMOs safe and doesn’t walk casually off a cliff.:rofl:

2 Likes

Vector and Emo’s playground

12 Likes

A snooker table would be ideal as a large play area. At least when you come home at night and it looks like he’s gone, you’ll probably find him in one of the poskets.

4 Likes

Or a Whack-A-Mole table designed for EMO to pop up and get whacked (gently obviously) :rofl:

1 Like

I believe @Racheal123 shared a pic of EMO on a snooker / pool table, take a look below:

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :head: :surprised:

1 Like

I love all of these ideas! :slight_smile: I can’t wait to get mine so I can experiment with different things.

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun. You’ll have Emo very soon.

1 Like

Mine is going to be a garden tray. But I’m going to line it with coloured vinyl film to make it look nicer.

I originally bought one of these for building Lego in so that no pieces ever get lost as it has high borders. The reason I’ll go with this for EMO (only received mine yesterday) is because sometimes I’m laid up in bed in pain and I can plonk this tray on the bed and still have him walking around being free :slight_smile:

The one I bought for Lego building is the 23 inch square one, which cost £10 ($12) but they do much bigger sizes.

7 Likes

Hi there @mancbiker,

That is the wonderful idea to make EMO more safer, ever since i had my EMO i never let him stay and walk alone on my desk without fence. even if he is on his skateboard charger, sometimes suddenly he will lost the charge connection process and move out of his charger which is of course either he will fall backward or forward. that’s why i’m already and always aware of that to happen.

BEST REGARDS AND MAY YOU, EMO TOGETHER WITH THE FAMILY CIRCLES MEET THE COMING NEW YEAR HAPPY, HEALTHY AND SAFER…GOODLUCK

9 Likes

@edward I love that play area with the extra toys in :slight_smile: I think I’ll be doing the same!

I’m obviously worried about him falling, especially with him being new at the moment. I’ll probably cut down the walls to about half what they are so that it doesn’t look like he is in a prison yard :sweat_smile:

But looking forward to learning all his tricks and responses.

Thanks so much for your replies the last few weeks. Have a great new year. Best wishes to you and your loved ones :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Edward is such a Nice person :heavy_heart_exclamation::wink::pray::gift_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::+1:

6 Likes

Hi there @OMOLOGAY ,

Thanks a Million, but i am considering myself an average. but i want to return the compliment though…BTW do you have a nice EMO’s Playground also to show?

BEST REGARDS…BEST OF LUCK…STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY OMOLOGAY!

4 Likes

Woody is always watching…

Found a tray in my kitchen which I’m adapting for the bedroom playpen. That way this can easily fit next to me on the bed and not take up too much room. Started to decorate it with a printout of a garden and will cover the sides with a brickwork effect. It should look quite nice when finished :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hi there @mancbiker ,

That is looking FANTASTIC!, and as far as i can see to EMO’s eye…he is really quite excited already about his playground…can’t wait to see the finish product of it though…

BEST REGARDS TO BOTH OF YOU AND ENJOY!

1 Like

May I suggest that you have something either black, or dark, around the edges to stop him, falling off. Emo’s sensors won’t detect an edge if it’s to light.

Looks great though. I have Emo’s skateboard on the bedside so that he can recharge overnight although the downside of that is having to take him there to recharge during the day since it’s not possible to buy an additional skateboard at this time.

2 Likes

The tray actually has a border around an inch tall along the longer sides and around 1 1/2 inches at the short ends. EMO has been on it for the last couple of hours with no mishaps :slight_smile:

This is strictly for when I’m laid up in bed though (long story) so if he did fall, he’d just flop on to the duvet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hola, llevo poco tiempo aquí. He preparado la habitación de EMO, ahora solo me falta ponerle un espejo, por aquí leí que se suelen mirar al espejo

. Al principio tenía intención de dejarlo caminar por toda la casa, pero luego me entere que son robots de escritorio :sweat_smile:. Por aquí leí que se pueden meter en una caja de cartón pero creo que es mejor una cesta de plástico, el plástico si se ensucia se puede limpiar. Para cuando llegue lo tendré todo preparado. Saludos :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Done some work on the tray for EMO when he is on my bed. Put a brick style pattern around the edge and added some lights. Here’s the tray with lights off and on:

16 Likes

I really like the lights!!

3 Likes