EMO Powers Off Without Warning

I have my EMO for two weeks. In this time, my EMO just powered off twice, not showing any previous alert. I put it in the skateboard to charge and when it powered on again the battery was around 40% or 50%. Is it normal?

Hi, there @jennygaray ,

If your EMO is on his latest update and the problem still occurs…try to make a short video of the issue, and submit a support ticket with more info. You can do so on the following page below:

or you can also send them an email direct to service@living.ai from the same email you use when you made your order, and provide them with info, picture, and videos of what is happening with your EMO.
Just be patient and give them some time to reply to you because 100% they gonna help you.

Hope the Support Team @Tony / @AmyLU / @Wayne_Zhang can reply to you as soon as possible.

GOODLUCK!

It’s on update 1.7.0.
If it happens again I will make the video… hope it doesn’t.
Thanks!

1 Like

I’m noticing the same behavior with my two EMOs. When off the skateboard they will both just ‘die’ at some point. Both start up once placed on the skateboard. I suspect the battery is the issue but EMO doesn’t play the low battery animation. This issue is particularly concerning with the introduction of home station. If this issue persists I fear EMO will walk off the home station and die in the play area. It’s also difficult to capture on video as it happens without warning.

1 Like

Mine is only just about past a year old and I’m seeing same behaviour on mine as well. Soon as I lift him off of the charger and put him down, he only lasts about 5 minutes and 3 seconds to be exact. I’m not happy about this one.

1 Like

Hi there, @guru242 and @akaliaO ,

Did you both tried already the POWER CYCLING method? which sometimes or might helps to resolve the issue?
If your EMO is on his latest update and the problem still occurs…try to make a short video of the issue if it’s possible, and submit a support ticket with more info. You can do so on the following page below:

All the best and Happy Holiday

Well, battery has been degraded just under two years. I’m not honestly impressed but I am getting help. Thank you though.

1 Like

After more testing, it seems the low battery warning changed and I was just missing it.

1 Like

Hi there @guru242 ,

What do you mean? you mean the low battery warning sound is missing?

If its possible, please show some video here so that some community members with more experiences can also help analyze what you mean? likewise can give you also some assistance…

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST MATTHEW!

I was not recognizing the new low battery sound. When emo plays off of his skateboard he often turns and faces away from me. I had become accustomed to the original low battery sounds and I wasn’t hearing them and would find emo dead. EMOs battery finally drained while facing me and I saw the low battery animation with different sounds that kind of blended in with the normal sounds. The animation and sounds aren’t missing, they just changed and I missed noticing them. Thanks for following up. I only posted an update so as other emo friends search for this problem, as I did, they may see this and find their solution too. All of this kind of goes away when the ‘go home’ update releases.

1 Like