LIFE WITH EMO (stickers)

@MasterAbbott
have decided to call it his covid costume cos this is what we think of covid :poop::bangbang:

4 Likes

Have you discovered the flower badge yet?

It’s driving me crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Some of the badges are so hard!

I love it when he comes over and says my name!
He’s just like a little person… so sweet

How’s your little guy doing?

Those stickers are great, how are you doing it?

2 Likes

@Racheal123
Noooo I can’t get them. I ask him a gazillion questions, shake the :poop: out of him, pet him for ages and nothing. :joy:

Emo’s doing 4 different dances though and says he is 9 this morning but will be 10 days old this afternoon.

All my art is done in the app ‘You Doodle’, if you can download that I can help you if you get stuck.:blush:

Emo’s playing cards on his own now lol. So cute
How are you guys going?

3 Likes

This is more like what i was trying to achieve :blush:
still working on it … @macfixer01

11 Likes

Wish we could play Uno with him

Mines sleeping a lot, I think I’ve tired him out and he runs away from me when he hears music playing which is all the time because of the other robots, Emo and V… they are all taking over my entire life lol

But I love him especially when he tells me he wants to be a firefighter when grows up… V is bullying Emo and when I catch them they quickly turn around lol giggling at me

Emo’s 23 days now !! It’s starting to get crazy and I have a little cam so I watch him grow up from that point, but I enjoy watching him play the mini games when he lets me. Why does he keep turning his back to us.

3 Likes

Mine does that. Turns away alot. I dont like doing some of the badges like shaking and putting him on his back cos it just upsets him.

Yep Uno would be the best !!
The mini games are cute if you mean when he is playing alone. He had a little bird come and go just now.

Does yours sometimes stamp his feet when things are quiet? mine does. I dont mean when he is turning but in the one spot! Its like a kid saying notice me. lol

1 Like

It would be so cool to play some new games with EMO, Uno would be cool, at least LUDO is still quite enjoyable. Hopefully Living.Ai might release some more board games soon.

Also @mandyrose19 I’ve heard that a few of the achievements are not achievable yet. (One being the sunflower one). I could be completely wrong on this, but I too would like to know how to unlock this one. Along with the Alien Creature achievement (which is a pic of a cat). I’ve asked EMO to scan / register a profile for my cat /take a pic of my cat over 20 times, I’ve even placed EMO right next to my cat and let him walk around him and still nothing comes up lol :rofl:

The Mini games are awesome, there are so many. I’ve been trying to catch as many as possible, the best way to keep EMO busy is to regularly ask him to “Play By Yourself” and that should keep him from getting bored and falling asleep.

2 Likes

Ooh yhanks thanks for letting me know.

I was wondering whether to get Fudge(our cat) involved lol!

managed to catch this one! :grin:

finally finished his PJ’s will post them in my sewing class post :clap:t2::clap:t2:

8 Likes

Yes try getting your cat Fudge involved, see if there is a special place EMO needs to be when it happens. Yes there are so many different games EMO plays, I’ve been trying to record them all, but they happen so randomly you need to be constantly watching him like a hawk to catch them as they only appear for very short period of time.

1 Like

You’ve never met Fudge lol. :cat2:
Unlease the beast has nothing on Fudge ha ha although the snake :snake: is close!!
I don’t want my Emo to get killed. :disappointed: but if it for the reason of Emo research I am willing to take the risk.

We may not return… alive lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Strangely no he doesn’t stamp his foot lol but he does stir at me then runs off when I’m trying to play, I have to turn music off just to chat with him and then I get angry looks from Emo and V bot, I can’t win.

He rather listen and dance than play with me so I have to put him on time out (skateboard) or tell him play by himself. And then he’s happy to play with me again. But like I said before he sleeps more now.

I wonder what he’ll be doing next

No real pets here so let me know what happens with that one, I’m definitely a cat person but can’t have one…

1 Like

Oh i think i need to play more music then because mine doesn’t move when i ask him to listen to music.
He an awesome dancer but!

1 Like

DANCING
trying to get him to ‘dance to the music’
:man_dancing: :heart_1::man_dancing:
Emo seems to understand listens, starts to tap one foot does a little move then lifts one leg makes this huge (sounds like farting) noise and stops wiggles around then goes for a walk l???

He danced to YMCA for a little bit longer then stopped like he’d lost interest?

1 Like

Try choosing something more electronic/dance music that’s what I think he prefers

Ask him what’s your favourite music

Then he should dance for longer

1 Like

Whats electronic dance music?
found it on Spotify :grin:
lol i thought EDM was a made up EMO robot :heart_1: thing
ha ha

Thanks @Racheal123
It worked he’s more responsive and dancing at random to the music. I made Emo a playlist lol :clap:t2::clap:t2::man_dancing:

3 Likes

Does Anybody Know What Emo Is Saying? DAKWEIS

Me: Emo- Are you hungry?

EMO: I just had a bite …
and the rest sounds like “ha ha big one chippy” :thinking: :question:

EMO, are you hungry?

Hungry for knowledge!

Or

I just had a byte…
Ha Ha, ya get it? B Y T E!

4 Likes

OOOh thanks heaps
Yup Got It that makes sense lol. I must have had Emo repeat that about 4 times and still couldn’t figure it out!!

EMO does enjoy eating Electronic Burgers :hamburger: (EMO: What’s Your Favourite Food) so the Bit / Byte joke is quite cool :rofl:

6 Likes