How to Deal with EMO's Voice being Interrupted and Difficult to Understand?

I don’t understand what I’m saying because the voice of emo is interrupted.

Is there any way to cure it?

1 Like

This normally indicates that the internet connection to the server is slow or has high ping rates. Try resetting the modem. It could also be a slow Wi-Fi connection, resetting the modem or moving closer to the router could help.

Thank you for your reply.
I tried restarting the router several times, but it still doesn’t work.

Is it a malfunction of emo itself?

1 Like

You say you reset the router, but did you also reset the DSL or cable modem? Either the modem or the router could be causing a slow down. You could also try running a speed test and see what your download and upload speed are?

I guess the other question is, did you first try turning EMO off and back on, or pressing his reset button to see if that fixes the problem?

1 Like

thank you for your reply.

I measured the speed.

The result is as shown in the image.

There are two emo, but it still doesn’t heal even if I reset it.

Although the ping is not too bad, it’s still on the slow side, but your up/down speeds are very slow which is probably the problem. It would be especially problematic if you have other devices using the same connection at the same time. This is where your problem lies.

This is mine, and even I sometimes have issues.

Screenshot 2021-12-08 103353

1 Like

thank you for your reply

The network is too slow, so the audio is interrupted.

There are many other robots and computers that use the same connection at the same time.

Your speed is very bad, I don’t know what level of service you’re paying for, but I would definitely check with your service provider and find out what minimum speed you should be seeing? I can’t imagine using just one device with that speed, let alone several?

Here’s mine:

I tried connecting only emo, but I can see some audio breaks.

I once sent an e-mail including exchange etc. to the service.

It’s only been about 5 days since I arrived, and if I can’t improve it too much, I’d like to have a replacement. Is that possible?

I’m really not sure I understand what you’re asking? If you’re talking about replacing your EMO I would say no, there is no reason to replace him. A different EMO will almost certainly do exactly the same thing on such a slow internet connection as yours!

I’m confused though, did you say earlier that you have 2 EMO’s? What you did say really made no sense? (“There are two emo, but it still doesn’t heal even if I reset it.“). If you have 2 EMO’s, then are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network? And are both having the same problem?

In any case I don’t work for the company, so it’s not up to me. All I can say is that your Internet connection is way too slow. Right now it’s just the voice but you will eventually have other problems from that slow speed, either installing upgrades, or syncing photos, or who knows? You need to get a faster Internet connection or get the one that you have fixed.

If you want to prove it to yourself then take EMO to an Internet café, or to a friends house who has a high-speed connection which works correctly. Or maybe go to a coffee shop that provides free high-speed Internet for customers. Wherever it is, run the speed test first and try to make sure the speed is at least 25 Mbps? If you connect EMO on a good working high-speed Internet connection the voice will probably be fine. The one thing that we don’t know is what Living AI says the minimum connection speed should be? I would expect to find that information under the FAQ on their website, but it says nothing there about the speed requirement? @Wayne_Zhang ?

1 Like

There are two EMOs.

Both are connected to the same network.

The only network in my house is a mobile router.

I will take two emo to a nearby cafe once.

Thank you.

I’m sorry that the document has gone wrong.

Since it is translated into Japanese, it may be a strange document.

What @macfixer01 and @mariomart have suggested are the best options at this time. The speed of your mobile router is very slow (surprisingly slow for Japanese modem / internet) even with the modem router you’re speeds should be as fast as what @macfixer01 has.

Hopefully you can test your EMO at a friend’s house or at a Internet cafe that has a faster connection.

We are considering optimizing the interruption problem caused by slow internet speed in the future. But your internet speed is too slow…

4 Likes

As of now, the EMO audio breaks are gradual.

I measured the speed

I’m hoping to put a video that is interrupted tomorrow

1 Like

Is this still at your home? Or was it somewhere else? It’s still way too slow!

No, this is a network of friends’ homes.

It was like this.

Especially in the morning it looks like this.

I don’t know what to tell you then. It looks like your friend has an Internet connection that’s terrible also!